She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

I am curious as to what causes Wong to need legal representation
The Sokovia Accords would be my guess. He's a Nepalese citizen, not American, who repeatedly and without permission enters the United States to commit violence and cause property damage. Or at least that's how the prosecution might portray things.

I would assume it’s more directly related to the fact that he’s been helping Blonsky sneak out of prison to participate in a fight club.

I would assume it’s more directly related to the fact that he’s been helping Blonsky sneak out of prison to participate in a fight club.
Has that happened yet? Shang-Chi happens after Ms. Marvel, judging by how those seem to fit into Captain Marvel's timeline. I'm wondering if She-Hulk is where Wong meets Blonsky. Maybe Wong gets sentenced to community service as Blonsky's parole officer.

I like that most of the show takes place other than New York. Los Angeles needs more representation in the MCU anyways.

Going to wait for all the episodes maybe before watching. Probably easier for me to not drop out of watching that way like I did with Ms. Marvel.

I thought this was so fun. Jen is exactly the right level of sassiness. Tatiana is RDJ level casting for her and the CGI is a lot better than when we first saw it. I’m definitely along for the ride.

It gave me such a thrill when she started talking to the camera

I remember all those articles proclaiming that people who worked on this called it a disaster and Yada Yada Yada. I know we got 8 more episodes to go, but this is exactly why I don't listen to that crap

I remember they said the same about the first Wonder Woman and the first Thor movie. Both of which I loved.

Going to wait for all the episodes maybe before watching. Probably easier for me to not drop out of watching that way like I did with Ms. Marvel.

This appears to be paced like a weekly TV show rather than something to be binged in one go. The pilot was certainly more into the action and story than Ms Marvel's first episode was.

I thought this was so fun. Jen is exactly the right level of sassiness. Tatiana is RDJ level casting for her and the CGI is a lot better than when we first saw it. I’m definitely along for the ride.

It gave me such a thrill when she started talking to the camera
The fourth wall breaking has been done very well - wasn't sure how it would come across but it's worked fine.

Tatiana was great, Banner was great, the CGI was mostly great

The ending felt a bit weird and rushed, but I'm sure we'll get plenty more Titania in the episodes to come

and does it mess anybody else up having an actress named Tatiana and a villain named Titania?
I'm having the hardest time typing this s*** out lol

I really feel sad for Hulk, in the comics he has Betty Ross, Rick Jones and even later The Avengers, Agents of Smash etc....

In this he's alone, At least now he's got Jennifer to a degree..

Tatiana was great, Banner was great, the CGI was mostly great

The ending felt a bit weird and rushed, but I'm sure we'll get plenty more Titania in the episodes to come

and does it mess anybody else up having an actress named Tatiana and a villain named Titania?
I'm having the hardest time typing this s*** out lol

Jamila says that Titania will cause serious problems for Jennifer in episodes 5 and 6.

Who says he's *sneaking* Blonsky out? Given the fact that Blonsky was calm and cooperative during the whole affair, it looked a lot more like that was an authorized supervised outing.

Nahh, probably something Mundane

While getting the snow out of the Sanctum, Wong used a portal and inadvertently flooded a neighboring apartment's basement. Now he's being sued for damages and loss of rents.

kzCrhX8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"