She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

I wish this is a feature film heading to theaters but I guess given the Universal ties (if theres one), this is the best option. I hope the cgi will look great.

Hopefully she'll make the jump to feature films. I don't know who they'll get to play her. She has to be someone who can do comedy and have a ton of charisma. Is this going to be Ally McBeal for the 2020s?

And I can't believe it's already 20 years since Ally McBeal. It seems only like yesterday.

Who is a modern day Calista Flockhart?

Not Aubrey Plaza, because her schtick is deadpan, and that's definitely not She-Hulk who tends to smile a lot and is more cheerful.

I wish this is a feature film heading to theaters but I guess given the Universal ties (if theres one), this is the best option. I hope the cgi will look great.
I don’t mind it being a series first. It gives them a chance to flesh out things and find their groove. Then when she shows up on the big screen, it will be worth it.

• She has to appear in a mcu film if Ms. Marvel is appearing in a film as well.

Disney Plus is basically throwing all their characters that they can onto tv so they can have them in their back pocket for future Avengers ****, we already know this.

Disney Plus is basically throwing all their characters that they can onto tv so they can have them in their back pocket for future Avengers ****, we already know this.
I agree. Its testing a strategy that enough people will follow characters that they introduce here and then can transition some or all to films, raking in subscription fee cash inbetween the release of Marvel/Disney products in theaters.

As for THIS show... I hope they keep the fourth wall breaking and classic set up of Jen intact. She's always green, she practices law and she just so happens to live in the MCU so weird **** happens.

Well, damn. Three more shows. Wasn't expecting that! I guess Marvel isn't worried about pacing themselves. :D Can't wait!

I’m excited about this show and it’s probably for all the wrong reasons:o

latest

sexy-she-hulk-costume.jpg

1527466689991.png

I’m crying, we finally did it kids.

I hope the juggernaut turns up. I wonder how they will do the cgi? I’m not worried at all looking at the mandorlorian trailer.

Good point from Slott

Anna Kendrick or Alison Brie. She has to be very mild mannered and kinda mousy.

This is the most interesting phase 4 project for me. She-Hulk is freaking awesome! Allison brie would almost perfect casting but i have a feeling they'll go with someone a bit younger. Do we know anything besides the fact that is coming?

This always felt like a no-brainer. Disney+ in particular makes a ton of sense because I think legal characters work better in long format and because, with Marvel Studios, hopefully Mark Ruffalo makes an appearance.

It's a shame that Daredevil is tied up, because they could've had Charlie Cox reprise his role and have them meet in court.

I suppose this was just a matter of time. They’re incapable of telling a proper dramatic Hulk story, so his lighthearted spinoff character will serve nicely.

It's a shame that Daredevil is tied up, because they could've had Charlie Cox reprise his role and have them meet in court.
Daredevil almost certainly won't be tied up by the time this show airs but I don't think season one needs Matt Murdock anyway. Let She-Hulk focus on being She-Hulk.

I think they need to find someone similar to Melissa Benoist. She could've easily played a young Ally McBeal. Who else is like that?

Earlier in January this year, David E Kelly said he wouldn't be opposed to a reboot of Ally McBeal, but qualified that it would have to be done with a female showrunner this time round rather than himself. I guess they'll need a female showrunner for She-Hulk too. It could deal with many of the same themes as that show.

I just hope she’s sassy. She has to be sassy!
I’ve always thought Jennifer Carpenter would make a great Jen but whenever I read her voice I always hear the delightful Kathy sagal in my head

I’m not familiar with the comics. Does she ever turn back to human form or is she always in Hulk form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"