She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

Our She-Hulk made a brief appearance at tonight's Emmys:

Makin' us proud. :hehe:

Guess I'd better subscribe to this thread since I'm officially hyped through the roof for this now. This honestly one of my favorite bits of casting Marvel has ever done. She's gonna kill it. :up:
I feel exactly the same way.
I was always going to watch the show because it was an MCU Property.
But, now, I am LOCKED IN AND READY TO GO!

I don't know this actor but she seems cool.

As to her origin - Maybe in this version Bruce transfers his Hulk powers over to Jennifer? Nobody seems to like the Smart Hulk very much, so handing the title over to Jennifer solves two problems. And it frees Bruce up to become Joe Fix It in time for the Wolverine movie.
I mean, I like Smart Hulk, I just would've liked to see more of the how and why for it. I imagine this show might fill in some of those holes.

Tatiana Maslany is a treasure. I am soooo happy for her. She’s such a fantastic actress. I’ve met her before and she is the sweetest person ever. I can’t wait to see this show!

Tatiana Maslany is a treasure. I am soooo happy for her. She’s such a fantastic actress. I’ve met her before and she is the sweetest person ever. I can’t wait to see this show!

Where did you meet her and what was the occasion?

I met her at a con here in Toronto right after season 1 of Orphan Black. So, right before the show took off and got popular. Met her and Jordan Gavaris. I have their autographs somewhere.
I’ve also seen her a couple other times at some OB events.

I am so looking forward to this one. Also can’t wait for the first image of She-Hulk. I can’t quite picture what she’ll look like on film.

I hope she does not go straight to that look. I would rather there is an evolution of her costume and look. Give her the Savage She-Hulk torn white dress in her first few appearances, and then other costumes from her Avengers years.

I want this look first

51OEfI8n83L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I hope she does not go straight to that look. I would rather there is an evolution of her costume and look. Give her the Savage She-Hulk torn white dress in her first few appearances, and then other costumes from her Avengers years.

I want this look first

51OEfI8n83L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I'd be quite happy with an evolution of looks for the character.

Wonder how official that Ms.Marvel casting is...

Is it a denial like how other MCU actors have done? But it's been going round for more than a month now. Shouldn't she have denied it earlier or someone asked her about it earlier? We'll have to see some interview footage to see her facial expressions and tone of voice to tell if she's playing coy or not.

It's a pretty big thing to allow it to get to a press release by Deadline or whoever reported it. I can understand when it's just rumours, like when Alison Brie was rumoured and she denied it, but this is different.

Maybe when it said before (if it said that) that she was in talks to play She-Hulk, she really was only in talks and it fell apart and they couldn't agree?

Last edited:
BTW, wasn't GLOW just cancelled after originally being renewed for a 4th season in September? Maybe Marvel/Disney changed their minds after hearing that news since Alison Brie would now be available and they might have their first choice?

This is really weird, given that the showrunner (Jessica Gao), the director/executive producer (Kat Coiro), a writer (Dana Schwartz) and Mark Ruffalo who's supposedly in it all congratulated her on social media when the news broke she'd been cast. You'd think at least some of those people would know who had been cast?

This is really weird, given that the showrunner (Jessica Gao), the director/executive producer (Kat Coiro), a writer (Dana Schwartz) and Mark Ruffalo who's supposedly in it all congratulated her on social media when the news broke she'd been cast. You'd think at least some of those people would know who had been cast?

Ruffalo I can understand, because maybe they don't want to keep him in the know, given all his leaks. The director and writer seem less likely to be mistaken since they would've had a hand (at least the director) in casting Tatiana.

But maybe she was cast but things fell apart and now she's trying to save face? And I mentioned that GLOW had since been cancelled. Maybe they decided to go with Alison Brie instead since she became available?

If neither of them are cast, then I'd still like for Cristin Milioti to be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"