She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

IM more reliable than WGTC and I suffer from memory loss. If anything they say comes true it'll only be because of coincidence

Nobody has any idea yet, AFAIK. One might guess "New York City" because comics, but the MCU has largely avoided the 'everything always happens in NYC' cliche of the comics. Could be any major city, most likely.

She-Hulk's traditional setting in the original comics was LA. But if most of the superheroes are based in NY, then it would make sense to move her there, which is where I think she practised in Sensational She-Hulk. But if she's defending heroes and villains from all over the globe, how do these all fall under her jurisdiction if she's based in one city (which she has to be)? She would also have to take different bar exams to practise in different states.

Also, what is Jennifer's first degree supposed to be in?

She was originally in LA in Savage She-Hulk but in NY in Sensational and also for Fantastic Four and the Avengers. It's odd she never joined the West Coast Avengers as she would've been right at home in that team.

LA would be cool. We got a little bit of it in the Iron Man movies but one thing I want to see in the MCU going forward is more locations, statewide. I know most heroes operate in NY, but I feel like it's always New York, Washington D.C, San Francisco and California.

LA would be cool. We got a little bit of it in the Iron Man movies but one thing I want to see in the MCU going forward is more locations, statewide. I know most heroes operate in NY, but I feel like it's always New York, Washington D.C, San Francisco and California.

If the MCU decides to reboot the Runaways, that would probably take place in Los Angeles.

If the MCU decides to reboot the Runaways, that would probably take place in Los Angeles.

Aren't their laws of time travel contrary to the rest of the MCU anyway?

I mean, the series did take place in Los Angeles already (and they used the setting fairly effectively).

We got this covered are suggesting that it's been confirmed that Charlie Cox will make an appearance in this show. Don't know how reliable that is.
Not reliable in the slightest. They put out every possibility going so that one day some things will end up being right.

and they try to be reliable with quotes like: ...who told us, that the Guardians will be in Thor, which was true
- everyone could’ve said that, because of what happened during the final scenes in Endgame

I still read those news, for entertainment

Yes but it doesn't count as a part of the MCU.
I mean, it's not worth rehashing the debate over and over again, but no one who has an official voice has said it doesn't count. Regardless, it's a Marvel property set in Los Angeles.

Liv Tyler:

h0ip6m3oq9x61.jpg

I can't decide wich series I'm most excited about: She-Hulk, Loki or Moon Knight. But She-Hulk is my favorite superheroine, tied with Spider-Woman (Jessica drew), in comics. Let's see where this goes! :)

I can't decide wich series I'm most excited about: She-Hulk, Loki or Moon Knight. But She-Hulk is my favorite superheroine, tied with Spider-Woman (Jessica drew), in comics. Let's see where this goes! :)

She-Hulk and Loki, with Moon Knight lagging somewhat. When I heard Tatiana got cast, I was ecstatic. For those of you who don't think she has the comic chops, watch some of her work on Orphan Black; esp Helena and, even more so, Alison. I've been having withdrawals from MCU movies and am glad things are gearing up again.....even if not all are movies.

She-Hulk and Loki, with Moon Knight lagging somewhat. When I heard Tatiana got cast, I was ecstatic. For those of you who don't think she has the comic chops, watch some of her work on Orphan Black; esp Helena and, even more so, Alison. I've been having withdrawals from MCU movies and am glad things are gearing up again.....even if not all are movies.

Those are top 3, no doubt. Loki looks like it's gonna be pure madness. :)

And, yeah, Tatiana is amazing.

I would love to have Liv back.

it didn't seem likely for a while as she was living in the UK. But a recent holiday to Miami just before shooting added some fuel to the fire that she was going to be back in the MCU in She Hulk, which is shooting in Atlanta. A flight from Miami to Atlanta is only 2 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"