She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

I think he'll either be a villain or a sleazy co-worker Jennifer will have to deal with.

I’m very curious to see her interactions with Mark Ruffalo both as Bruce Banner and Prof. Hulk

I don’t think he looks sleazy. I think he’ll be the bright quippy comic relief character like Darcy

I could see him as Absorbing Man, given that they already have Titania cast. Sure, Agents of Shield had a version of the character.....but that shows place in the continuity is dubious.

I doubt he’s Skaar.

I could see him as Absorbing Man, given that they already have Titania cast. Sure, Agents of Shield had a version of the character.....but that shows place in the continuity is dubious.

I doubt he’s Skaar.

He seems way too short and small to be Absorbing Man who is much more of a bruiser. Even the Agents of SHIELD one seemed a little too slim even though he had the height. Absorbing Man has to look like a big and mean-looking prison inmate.

That’s assuming they’re going for comic accuracy. I really wouldn’t be surprised if they reinvented Creel for this show.

He'd be a better fit for someone like Whirlwind or even Bullseye - one of these crazed villains who are smaller and more athletic in appearance.

Is she going to have red hair since that is one of the defining traits of Titania?

The She-Hulk actress’ first name is Tatiana…and the villain’s name in the show is Titania. Good thing I don’t have dyslexia

ffu3irdt5ke71.jpg

Shan Chi post credits spoilers:

So Wong and Abomination are on a first name basis so have known each other for some time. Wong slings them both back to what looks like a prison/science facility.

Wong brings the film's hero and his sidekick back to the NYC Sanctum where they have a holographic face to face with Capt. Marvel now with longer hair and Bruce Banner. Not Prof. Hulk, Banner, whose arm is still in a sling.

How this tied into She-Hulk? Your guess is as good as mine. But that's a lot of Hulk stuff, no?

Shan Chi post credits spoilers:

So Wong and Abomination are on a first name basis so have known each other for some time. Wong slings them both back to what looks like a prison/science facility.

Wong brings the film's hero and his sidekick back to the NYC Sanctum where they have a holographic face to face with Capt. Marvel now with longer hair and Bruce Banner. Not Prof. Hulk, Banner, whose arm is still in a sling.

How this tied into She-Hulk? Your guess is as good as mine. But that's a lot of Hulk stuff, no?

honestly this has me worried we won’t see the big guy at all in the show, which I know would be a budget thing.

Shang-Chi spoilers:

Seeing Bruce instead of Professor Hulk was kind of jarring. I’m assuming She-Hulk provides an explanation for this. It probably is a budgetary reason but I’d be shocked if we didn’t see the big green guy a couple of times in the show.

Shang-Chi spoilers:

Seeing Bruce instead of Professor Hulk was kind of jarring. I’m assuming She-Hulk provides an explanation for this. It probably is a budgetary reason but I’d be shocked if we didn’t see the big green guy a couple of times in the show.

Ruffalo was seen in set photos wearing a full CGI body suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"