She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

So when is this suppose to come out?

The trailer for Moonknight comes out on Monday and the rumor is that the series premieres on March 30th. If that’s the case and since it’s apparently 6 episodes it will last until early May around the time DS:MOM hits theaters.

So I’m guessing She Hulk could premiere early June with a trailer coming out March.

Are Moon Knight, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel the only shows actually confirmed for 2022 without counting the christmas and Halloween specials?

Are Moon Knight, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel the only shows actually confirmed for 2022 without counting the christmas and Halloween specials?
Yeah.

One of the creators of What If said in an interview it's possible season 2 could be released as early as 2022, but it's not official.

So when is this suppose to come out?

The trailer for Moonknight comes out on Monday and the rumor is that the series premieres on March 30th. If that’s the case and since it’s apparently 6 episodes it will last until early May around the time DS:MOM hits theaters.

So I’m guessing She Hulk could premiere early June with a trailer coming out March.

That definitely seems likely. And I don't mind if they go with a slightly goofier tone with She-Hulk. The beauty of the D+ shows is that it allows creators to break away slightly from the MCU 'house style' and try some different approaches.

Besides, the entire concept of She-Hulk naturally allows for a lighter tough.

Yeah.

One of the creators of What If said in an interview it's possible season 2 could be released as early as 2022, but it's not official.
The Japanese official Marvel site lists I Am Groot and What If season 2 as being 2022. It also puts Secret Invasion before BP2, but it doesn't say "2022" for the former while it does for the latter
oDwC5JK.png

I Am Groot is Animation, so I will pass. What If? Season One didn't do enough for me to want to watch season two.

Release dates:

Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- March 19th 2021
Loki - June 9th 202

Mooknight - March 30th 2022
She-Hulk - June ? 2022

And similarly to Moonknight, the trailer for She-Hulk should come out around mid March, 2 and a half months before the series drops on D+.

If they have really trouble with finishing Ms.Marvel then I would expect She Hulk in June. Otherwise Ms.Marvel in June and She Hulk probably in September

I Am Groot is Animation, so I will pass. What If? Season One didn't do enough for me to want to watch season two.

I'm not crazy about the idea of grafting animated stuff onto the MCU. I'd rather they just make an animated shared Marvel universe from the ground up.

Infuriate who though? Loki, Hawkeye, Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy are all comedies lol

All the people who are still loudly outraged by that fact, and probably outraged by the existence of any superhero movie which isn't 100% po-faced?

Infuriate who though? Loki, Hawkeye, Thor Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy are all comedies lol
True, although not everyone loved that about Ragnarok. I’m fine with this for She-Hulk.

Those that want their superhero projects to be serious when it counts the most.

And I liked Loki the best not because of the comedic elements, but because it's self contained within the MCU in that I don't have to answer the question "so where are they going to end up next?" since a lot of them are variants of the same character. Plus I loved how the other MCU cameos come via archival footage, feeling less forced.

Last edited:
I don't know TV Time, but apparently it's claiming to have a release date and episode title?

122 days from now…lol no way

It's better to spruce up the CGI rather than rush it, so I would not be surprised if it was the case of making the CGI to the point where it's not going to be noticeable when people are watching and distracted by the bad CGI.

it doesn’t makes sense, if you consider, that Disney has no weekly content in Q3 of 2022 besides Andor (if Ms.Marvel will be released June/July as rumored)
They sure won’t push all Marvel releases into the first half of 2022, because than only the Helloween and Holiday specials remain.
She Hulk would fit perfectly into that slot between Andor which ends probably in October and Mandalorian season 3 (rumored to be released in December).

The 122 days comes from a questionable source.

it doesn’t makes sense, if you consider, that Disney has no weekly content in Q3 of 2022 besides Andor (if Ms.Marvel will be released June/July as rumored)
They sure won’t push all Marvel releases into the first half of 2022, because than only the Helloween and Holiday specials remain.
She Hulk would fit perfectly into that slot between Andor which ends probably in October and Mandalorian season 3 (rumored to be released in December).
I'm trying to get a sense of what's being released. Would the order be: Moon Knight, Obi Wan, Ms. Marvel, Andor, She-Hulk, Mandalorian Season 3, GOTG Christmas Special?
Is the Werewolf By Night Halloween special this year or next year?

I think a lot have hinted this year, but then they should really soon start filming. Rumors were February/March
Since it’s probably something between an tv episode over 60min and a little movie under 90min, it could still happen this year.

I know he appeared in the John Byrne run, but I would rather that She-Hulk didn't feature him too much.

Just passing by to double check that we all unanimously want a muscular She Hulk right?

Right?

Juuuuuuust checking.

Ok, I'll be on my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back