WandaVision Marvel Studios' WandaVision - Disney + Original

Reaction score
Coming soon to Disney+!

eIb9Kea.jpg

Last edited:
The title change is weird but happy Wanda is named first. Is that an official logo or a fan-made?

Can’t wait to see this but geez what a shocker of a name. Who came up with that?

Wanda Vision is the Title which is no Problem for me , but what name would you in mind ?

Vision and the Scarlet Witch

I think they didn't go with that as long as it similar to "Falcon & Winter Soldier" and that the title is long. The show is slated for D+'s 2nd year, so we might not see the first episode in full until 2021.

The title is a little odd, but I'm happy they have their own series. Their scene in Edinburgh in IW was one of my favourites.

I hope they adapt Wanda's iconic comic book costume! And I can enVision, Quicksilver returning for flashback scenes.

And I can enVision, Quicksilver returning for flashback scenes.

I wouldn't bet on that, Wanda has apparently completely forgotten she ever had a twin brother. Not one mention of him in either movie since Ultron.

Is she ever going to use the name "Scarlet Witch"? Is this another indication that they're dumping that name? Or is this just the title of the show trying to be like "X-ray vision" etc?

Kinda odd title but it's fine. I bet she'll be nicknamed Scarlet Witch by the end of the first season

Kinda odd title but it's fine. I bet she'll be nicknamed Scarlet Witch by the end of the first season

That's what people say about all these series or movies. Wait until the sequel. Wait until season 2. Then it becomes wait until the reboot. Wait until the spin-off etc.

nope because it shows even more skin as her recent outfits and lizzy olsen said she would be happy to show less skin in the future Elizabeth Olsen Was Upset with Her Infinity War Suit's Cleavage

She's shown plenty of cleavage and more in other things she's been in though.

But whether she wants it higher or not, I'm more interested to see her costume have a cloak and not this trench coat look which is too similar to Dark Phoenix's costume in The Last Stand. I'd like her to have a cloak, gloves and some kind of head piece.

She's shown plenty of cleavage and more in other things she's been in though.

I don't think the fact that she's shown more skin in other projects means you can use it against her and imply that she should wear similar revealing outfit in this project. Maybe back then her fashion style was different so she liked revealing outfit, or maybe back then she wasn't as big a star and had little say in what she wore on set, or maybe she just doesn't want to wear that outfit in this particular series, or a million other reasons; people change, situation changes. I think that in WandaVision she should (and she probably does) have influence on the costume she put on.

Some fans' priorities are about whether a hot chick wears an impractical costume that shows off the female lead's body... Some care more about writing, production values and performance.

Wanda Vision is the Title which is no Problem for me , but what name would you in mind ?

Scarlet witch and the Salem seven probably. But if it had to be vision as well than scarlet witch and the vision is great. Wandavision sounds like one of those drive in movie shows where they squirt you with water or something

Scarlet witch and the Salem seven probably. But if it had to be vision as well than scarlet witch and the vision is great. Wandavision sounds like one of those drive in movie shows where they squirt you with water or something

I remember the Salem Seven from the Fantastic Four.

There was some British kids' TV show called ChuckleVision.

Some fans' priorities are about whether a hot chick wears an impractical costume that shows off the female lead's body... Some care more about writing, production values and performance.
Are you gonna keep throwing shades to fans? Seriously you're always rude.

I wonder if Agatha Harkness will appear? That would be amazing and would help expand the marvel u

Wanda was such a bad ash in Infinity War she deserves her own film along just like Captain Marvel and the upcoming Widow project

Olsen is a super talented actor and I find it a bit crap that Marvel didn’t give her own solo movie. Scarlett Witch is a rich and complex character with a lot to explore and I feel they’ve really kept her on the sidelines and now “relegate” her to TV. I hope they do give her a decent budgeted solo film down the road but doubtful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"