WandaVision Marvel Studios' WandaVision - Disney + Original

It would be nice to nudge her closer to the magic side. No better opportunity than this

I really hope, they‘ll address Wanda‘s heritage. This series went into pre-production, when it was pretty clear, that Disney will overtake Fox. I don‘t need to see Magneto unless he‘s cast for a bigger film, but a few hints would be great.

I really hope, they‘ll address Wanda‘s heritage. This series went into pre-production, when it was pretty clear, that Disney will overtake Fox. I don‘t need to see Magneto unless he‘s cast for a bigger film, but a few hints would be great.

i dont think they making her a mutant now

It sounds very much like that vision series from a few years ago

Yeah I think so too, like they’ll use that aesthetic.

Maybe they want Wanda to be like Elizabeth from bewitched haha

6 hours doesn't seem very much. Couldn't they give us 10-13 episodes?

Unless they're only 25-30 minutes like Cobra Kai, in which case even if they had 10 episodes, it's still not very much.

6 hours doesn't seem very much. Couldn't they give us 10-13 episodes?

Unless they're only 25-30 minutes like Cobra Kai, in which case even if they had 10 episodes, it's still not very much.

if good written 6 hours are enough , i dont want a Netflix Marvel Scenario again where at least 4 of the 13 episodes where so fricking boring that i had to fight to each season

Well, this video of Elizabeth Olsen is 18 minutes long, and she's just cooking.

Now that could be considered filler, but it's definitely not as boring as some Netflix episodes. I could watch a whole episode of her preparing dinner for Vision and being her charming self!

Yeah less is more. Nothing ruins a tv show more than too many episodes and too much filler

Its not like they are gonna feature a bunch of villains and comic characters in guest roles. I thought that was gonna be the case with Marvel live action tv shows in the past. The netflix Marvel shows are worst offenders to this, 13 episides with a runtime of at least 50 minutes per ep, they could have featured more villains since they have more screentime to utilize but nope. Lots of long scenes of not so engaging conversations and I always looked at the timestamp. And you'd be lucky to see anyone in a freaking costume.

I hope Disney + changes this.

I'm curious what direction they go with this. I assume the resurrection of Vision would be part of it. I'd love to see Agatha Harkness and a more expressly magic direction.

I think we have a decent chance of Agatha Harkness. Hopefully we see SW’s magic powers develop in the series and then come into use in subsequent films.

I created the title thread, but it was a mod who added the WakandaVision label next to the title thread, when the threads for Disney+ shows are moved to a single section.
Did you not add the image in the first post and then post it was official?

I am not sure what ya'll talking about but now I want a WakandaVision series centered on the struggles of Wakanda's tv channels' executives.

They could've had a series called Wakanda Wanda about her joining the Dora Milaje.

Or if she joined the Amazons, she could've been Wanda Woman.

Is she ever going to use the name "Scarlet Witch"? Is this another indication that they're dumping that name? Or is this just the title of the show trying to be like "X-ray vision" etc?

She could be given the title by Agatha Harkness and the witches of New Salem.

Are you gonna keep throwing shades to fans? Seriously you're always rude.
People post silly stuff and get in a huff because someone reminds them of it. Stop being obtuse and silly and others will stop reminding them how obtuse and silly they are choosing to be.

And as always... Report it if you are so confident that lines are being crossed and people are being "persecuted". Someone recently decided to express themselves in a psychotic manner in regards to my father. That's actually going over the line.

Because another poster points out hyperbolic nonsense, irrational nit picks or just plain old silly opinions probably just means those subject of those criticisms should probably do a better job of crafting their posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"