WandaVision Marvel Studios' WandaVision - Disney + Original

So I guess this show is going to be waaaaaaaay different than what I was expecting.

That promo makes me think we could actually get Billy and Tommy in this...

I think it will not be as sitcomy as most think and if anything that gloss on it will be more meta than just it being Parks And Recs with Supers. And I think it will have more serious undertones as the show progresses.

If it's just an excuse to do a show with an "ironic" laugh track, I think it would be a waste.

Although it would be funny if Vision did the falling over the footstool trick from the dick van dyke show and ended up nuking the entire room with his “laser beam”

It’s airing in 2020 now!

Two marvel original shows on disney + this year now. I like it!

That would make no sense at all. Honestly, I hope they don't ruin this series with this decision of making it "sitcomy"

That would make no sense at all. Honestly, I hope they don't ruin this series with this decision of making it "sitcomy"

I think the "sitcom" part is a part of Wanda's imagination.

For the people worried about the sitcom aspect, here's a recreation of the sizzle reel from D23 that sets the tone. The sitcom part honestly just helps give that feeling of dread that was often present in Tom King's The Vision imo. There's something about sitcoms that make them feel very artificial in a way, so I'm guessing they're using that to their advantage.

And I think we'll see the cracks starting to appear in that reality soon enough
GlbmfR7SO2-hl5ls2QmWsRqs8JzA8Kag1jaeBnH3wjvZQ0OX6dDWKQhaYPnh2az74ACD8Sf0FDHP=s1600

Last edited:
Could be a Wonderful innovative Experiment or really some kind of crap.
I hope they know, what they doing here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"