Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Can’t wait. I will have to get the season pass. It’s a bit exxy but I truly love the xmen and the fantastic four

I'm really surprised Crystal is the only Inhuman, I was certain they'd have at least 4. I think Blade Punisher are shoe-ins for Marvel Knights with Shang-chi and Moon Knight being very possible. I can also picture She-hulk as part of the F4 pack. Colossus, Cyclops, and Beast will definitely be in the X-Men pack if they're not unlockable, still I wonder who else will me added, my guess is Gambit and Phoenix.

Also, the treehouse gameplay footage that was playing before their hands on look had a dialog box from Jessica Jones.

so I'm putting this up again cause it was missed .
In this video, it confirms the inhuman's (plural) so beside's lock jaw and crystal there may be more coming. thiis By the games writer (&former editor at marvel) called "Mark ", who's playing the game in the tree house. it's in the video below in the article

safe_image.php

SWITCH 27 mins ago2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Nintendo Treehouse: Live E3 2019 gameplay

Get a look at local multiplayer.
MUA3-Treehouse_06-11-19.jpg

Nintendo showcased 30 minutes of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order gameplay during its Nintendo Treehouse: Live stream at E3 2019.

If you missed it earlier, Nintendo announced an Expansion Pass for the game that includes new playable characters.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is due out for Switch on July 19.

Watch the footage below.

source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

You guys remember gameinformer said characters and costumes are unlocked from the trials. There’s a good chance Cyclops, colossus and others are unlocked from those.

I think at this point those two are gonna be in the X-Men DLC.

That Xavier Institute stuff was more than I could have hoped for a couple months ago. It's so nice seeing the X-men as an important piece of the Marvel world. They really incorporated some of the most iconic X-men elements.

Cyclops and Colossus were shown off too much to not be playable eventually. Beast seems more like the classic NPC since he gives players info and missions. Really looking forward to seeing more X-men in the expansion pass (hopefully we see more X-women).

It's cool seeing how much the Marvel Universe has changed since the last game. Spider-verse characters, Guardians, new costumes, etc. The X-men seem a bit stagnant in comparison, likely because they're just now recovering from sabotage attempts lol. It could be cool to see newer characters like Armor join the roster.

A summer of MUA3 and Hickman X-men? sounds great tbh.

Reactions: MbJ
I'm way more hyped for this game than the Avengers one. At least this game has X-Men and the characters look like they should. Comparing SE's Black Widow to Scarjo is like comparing the Mona Lisa to your 5 year old nephew's scribble.

yeah this the stuff using the ISo 8's and having new ability added to your character from them in addition to the infinity stones( << the latter)if you get your hands on them . this was stuff marvel game wanted in marvel heroes omga but it wasn't comoplete to due to the new CEO gaz running the place into the ground after mr brevik left sadly . happy it's being used in some form .

what best it show the more of the roster like black panther being in the game from the select screen

safe_image.php

SWITCH 14 hours ago17
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Nintendo Treehouse: Live E3 2019 gameplay, part two

A look at the game's "Infinity Trial" challenges.

MUA3-Play_06-12-19.jpg

Publisher Nintendo and developer Team Ninja showcased another 21 minutes of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Ordergameplay introducing Infinity Trials during the Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 2019 Day 2 live stream.

Infinity Trials are optional challenges that players will come across as they progress through the main story. Example Infinity Trials include a wave battle against 200 Hyrdra agents, or defeating a number of enemies within a set time limit.

If you missed yesterday’s gameplay, which introduces cooperative play, watch it here.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is due out for Switch on July 19.

source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

Liking everything they’ve shown hopefully the color highlight won’t be present in single player or is optional.

Also is anyone else having loggin troubles? I try five+ times sometimes just to get in.

I don't know if this has been discussed before but are DLC characters confirmed?

This game is proof that Art Style > Graphical fidelity

Albeit when they first showed this game I thought it looked terrible but it's both been tweaked and grown on me.

Edit: OMG just noticed Peter Rosas aka Combofiend is working for Marvel games....whoever knows Marvel vs Capcom and other fighting games knows who he is lol

Last edited:
I wonder if they’ll try and set up a fourth one? So many choices

I think Guardians dlc (Mantis/Quasar/Jack Flag), Inhumans dlc or Marvel Cosmic (feat. Nova/Darkhawk/Mar-Vell/Silver Surfer) could be an option too. There's so many options,that I wish all of them should just get their own game.

I wonder if Inhumans is a bit of a tarnished brand at the moment? That would be a shame.

The show was a disaster and they killed basically all of the inhumans except for the main family in the comics. Yeah they're tarnished.

Oh well I suppose it’s an entirely different generation of gamers now. Not everyone played the last few games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"