Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

I am doubting the F4 will be in it sadly. Unless they DLC them in later or something.

I am doubting the F4 will be in it sadly. Unless they DLC them in later or something.
I'm willing to bet they will be, I predict they'll be announced closer to release.

So there will be over 30 characters according to the Japan trailer.

Seems from that video Venom is a boss fight, I don't know if that means whether you'll recruit him after the fight or not.

It's good to hear we'll have at least 30. The first one had 39 total (23 plus 16 system exclusives). The second one had 34 (23 and 11 system exclusives)

So now we have 14 confirmed playable characters: Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Drax, Gamora, Groot and Rocket, Hulk, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Storm, Thor, Wolverine.

Falcon, Nick Fury, Crystal, Lockjaw, and Scarlet Witch are present in the group shot which suggest they're playable which means there are at least 11 characters yet to be announced.

Only reason I’m thinking the FF may not be in it is because Marvel just did a week long promotion that added FF content to their various video games, such as the mobile games and Spider-Man getting his FF uniform in the PS4 game.

I feel like if the FF were in this, Marvel would’ve revealed it then. It looks like the FF ban ran a bit longer than the X-Men one (Marvel slowly started adding the X-Men to their mobile and console games last year, while the Fantastic Four literally only started showing back up a few weeks ago), so they might’ve still been off limits when UA3 was first being developed.

They probably also know the F4 are a big grab, and fans would eat up that DLC no doubt.

Only reason I’m thinking the FF may not be in it is because Marvel just did a week long promotion that added FF content to their various video games, such as the mobile games and Spider-Man getting his FF uniform in the PS4 game.

I feel like if the FF were in this, Marvel would’ve revealed it then. It looks like the FF ban ran a bit longer than the X-Men one (Marvel slowly started adding the X-Men to their mobile and console games last year, while the Fantastic Four literally only started showing back up a few weeks ago), so they might’ve still been off limits when UA3 was first being developed.

Those were also games that were already released.

I’m aware. But UA had already been announced by that point.

They probably also know the F4 are a big grab, and fans would eat up that DLC no doubt.

That too. As long as we’re getting a good sized 30 + starting rosters like the trailer hinted, I can deal with DLC.

I disagree, while it's certainly possible, the ban on X-men and F4 were from the same order. There's no reason to withhold just F4 for longer. X-men appeared first because they're a much more popular property with greater multimedia presence (tv and films).

I also wouldn't put much weight in the exclusion from F4 week. That was a Marvel marketing program but MUA3 is a Nintendo thing, they are the ones funding the game and thus have final say in the marketing decisions. I'm certain that if F4 are in the game Marvel had probably asked and were denied to announce their inclusion. We know they wanted to save any new info until this Nintendo Direct, and the clear focus on Captain Marvel is timed to capitalize on the upcoming film, plus two characters from other corners of the universe. If you announce just one F4 member you have to announce them all. I think like Captain Marvel; the F4, Dr Strange, and Black Panther are big enough to take center stage in any future announcements. And that's the most likely course for F4.

But you could be right. I'm also totally okay with them as dlc, in fact it would be awesome for their dlc to include extra levels and enemies. Have a story that gives them a little more prominence.

Maaaan, Venom better be playable. He was playable on the other two.

Maaaan, Venom better be playable. He was playable on the other two.

The trailer strongly indicates he is. He’s shown in the montage of playable characters and not the one of the boss characters like Nebula and the Black Order.

It’s good to see iron fist is in this. I was worried marvel would bury him after his Netflix series sucked

The trailer strongly indicates he is. He’s shown in the montage of playable characters and not the one of the boss characters like Nebula and the Black Order.
In the Japanese trailer that CB Fan posted (0.25) he is definitely shown as a boss fight. But yes the trailer otherwise indicates that he will be playable.

It’s good to see iron fist is in this. I was worried marvel would bury him after his Netflix series sucked
That and the fact they used the name "Defenders" tells me they're not letting perceived success or failure of outside media dictate whose on the roster while definitely knowing who fans want and who they know will work in the game.

Had it happened a year or two later they probably would’ve used Shang-Chi, lol.

Oh my gosh Shang Chi in this game would be awesome though. I love Shang

Reactions: MbJ

The Japanese trailer shows him as a boss fight though.

is there a list of confirmed characters?

I reckon they will. I mean, if they’ve added the xmen why not the FF?

This game is going to be a goldmine when it comes to DLC though. Probably just worth getting the season pass if there is one

* Avengers:
- Iron Man
- Captain America
- Hulk
- Thor
- Black Widow
- Falcon
- Scarlet Witch
- Spider-Man
- Captain Marvel

* X-Men:
- Wolverine
- Storm

* Guardians of the Galaxy:
- Star-Lord
- Rocket Raccoon and Groot
- Gamora
- Drax

* S.H.I.E.L.D.:
- Nick Fury

* Defenders:
- Iron Fist

* Inhumans:
- Crystal
- Lockjaw

* Other:
- Venom

* Enemies:
- Thanos
- The Black Order
- Nebula
- Ronan the Accuser
- Ultron
- Sandman
- The Sentinels
- The Kree
- Ultimo
- The Kingpin
- Green Goblin

Koei Tecmo Helping Co-Develop Fire Emblem: Three Houses And Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
By Alistair . February 13, 2019 . 5:55pm

It was revealed today via a Tweet by Nintendo of America that Koei Tecmo is helping co-develop Fire Emblem: Three Houses, the latest game in the Fire Emblem series.

39 comments Read >

It was revealed today via a Tweet by Nintendo of America that Koei Tecmo is helping co-develop Fire Emblem: Three Houses, the latest game in the Fire Emblem series.

Koei Tecmo was previously involved in the making of Fire Emblem Warriors, and it seems that they may be helping with the programming and visual department. Apart from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Koei Tecmo Games is also helping out with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses releases July 26, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.

source: Siliconera - Welcome to the Unseen Side of Video Games!

Isn't Team Ninja part of Koei-Tecmo?

Not an official one, just what we see in the trailers.
I reckon they will. I mean, if they’ve added the xmen why not the FF?

This game is going to be a goldmine when it comes to DLC though. Probably just worth getting the season pass if there is one
Nintendo is also pretty good with how they price DLC, so that's a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"