Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Merchandise leaks have confirmed Elektra, Vision and Ant-Man.

D6n-v2YV4AAKWJg.jpg

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CA1V-cj3AakL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.png

Last edited:
Yay vision would be so much fun to play as. Except for LEGO games I don’t think there’s been a playable character that can phase through walls yet? In fact even in the LEGO games I think he could only phase a bit

I just need the Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and Luke Cage, then I'm happy.

Yay vision would be so much fun to play as. Except for LEGO games I don’t think there’s been a playable character that can phase through walls yet? In fact even in the LEGO games I think he could only phase a bit
I assume it would be like Nightcrawler in previous games. You can go through most walls that have a room on the otherside. Even locked doors but then it'll be just the one character and much more difficult as a result.

Last edited:
Vision is expected. But Ant-Man and Elektra are nice suprises.
yep

BaltazarOS
1 day ago
Ant-Man, Elektra And Vision Are Seemingly Coming To MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3
Amazon has basically confrimed that Ant-Man, Elektra, and Vision will be available for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order at launch, so be sure to take a look at those new characters right now..Read more

I just need the Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and Luke Cage, then I'm happy.
weel it look's like iron fist is in so lukes sure to fallow midinight sun it's complete with out Blade or johnny blaze or his half brother Danel ketch who are both Ghost rider's or Hanable king

I assume it would be like Nightcrawler in previous games. You can go through most walls that have a room on the otherside. Even locked doors but then it'll be just the one character and much more difficult as a result.

after the pod cast from the original people from raven soft speaking on how anyone from doing the ultimate alliance & X-men legends games being inspired by both Diablo & marvel Heroes maker David Brevik that may have changes game play wise where night crawler involved but We'll see.

in the mean time here's a new pod cast since that Event happened about the makers of MUA & XML being heavily inspired from David Breviks games and how David Brevik him self got to work for marvel and how he was in turn inspired those two game to make Marvel heroes too . oh and more Importantly marvel is Run by lawyers these day according ton Mr. Brevik that for anyone that want to know the detail like Sithborg

Here it is below

hqdefault.jpg

VIDEO INTERVIEW

The Full Story Behind Marvel Heroes' Development
5.3K views19 hours agoon May 17, 2019 at 1:15 PM

Gazillion's CEO David Brevik talks about the history of the online action-RPG and why he was so devastated by the game eventually shutting down.Read more

Here's the full show below

hqdefault.jpg

Video Pod cast
GI Show – Rage 2, Final Fantasy VII, David Brevik Interview

11K views1 day ago on May 16, 2019 at 3:35 PM

Game Informer's Ben Hanson, Andrew Reiner, and Dan Tack talk about Tack's review for Rage 2 from id and Avalanche Studios, then Kyle Hilliard joins the podcast to talk about playing the new Darth Vader-focused game on Oculus called Vader Immortal. Kimberley Wallace and Joe Juba also share new, exclusive impressions of Supermassive Games' Man of Medan and debate the remake of Final Fantasy VII. After some great community emails, we're joined by David Brevik to talk about designing Diablo at Blizzard North, his new game It Lurks Below, and the history of creating Marvel Heroes.

You can watch the video above, subscribe and listen to the audio on iTunes or Google Play, listen on SoundCloud, stream it on Spotify, or download the MP3 by clicking here. Also, be sure to send your questions to [email protected] for a chance to have them answered on the show.

Our thanks to the talented Super Marcato Bros. for The Game Informer Show's intro song. You can hear more of their original tunes and awesome video game music podcast at their website.

To jump to a particular point in the discussion, check out the time stamps below.

3:45 - Rage 2
20:50 - Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
22:13 - Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series - Episode 1
37:10 - Man of Medan
50:00 - Final Fantasy VII's remake
1:19:10 - Community emails

Click here to watch >>2:18:00<<
- David Brevik interview on It Lurks Below and Diablo

Click here to watch >>2:49:50<< - David Brevik on creating Marvel Heroes

source: https://gamefragger.com/ & https://www.gameinformer.com/

Has cyclops been confirmed?
the likely hood of him showing is unknown but we do know if the dev team ask's for certain characters marvel will allow them . the only ones that got both cyclops and night crawler powers accurate was marvel heroes of which the XML &MUA are inspired from as the Makers have said often.

Sadly people may never see that game as mr.brevik said in this video. ( well un less both marvel Disney change their mind's still waning to get it back which they tried but had to let it go. hopefully we'll see it done in MUA game series since they have name back.

Last edited:
I liked that X-Men Legends (and 2) is/are instrumental to Marvel games as it became the model and inspiration for future Marvel videogames but its been 1 decade and a half. And the formula is as tired as another Marvel fighting game. Maybe I'm wrong, but they wouldn't call this Ultimate Alliance 3 if it isn't very similar to the previous Ultimate Alliance games.

the gameplay videos, I'm not impressed. I wish they would have removed the circle under the playable character after all these years, to make the screen look less busy. The background looks okay/passable but the rest, not really.

Last edited:
I liked that X-Men Legends (and 2) is/are instrumental to Marvel games as it became the model and inspiration for future Marvel videogames but its been 1 decade and a half. And the formula is as tired as another Marvel fighting game. Maybe I'm wrong, but they wouldn't call this Ultimate Alliance 3 if it isn't very similar to the previous Ultimate Alliance games.

the gameplay videos, I'm not impressed. I wish they would have removed the circle under the playable character after all these years, to make the screen look less busy. The background looks okay/passable but the rest, not really.
but it's not the same you can play in over the sholder mode, where with MUA 1-2 you couldn't, your stuck with top down mode .

this part was sorta taken from marvel heroes most likely from marvel's request since they could get that one back. as to anything else I can't say til there's more game play and better discribtion on this up coming game.

I also really don't count this as game play show case. it's bio pic with short video so we know what thein game modles look like. but game paly as most gamers want ? they need to show more but both draging it out as much as they can. might due to the new lawyer boss's as mr. brevik said or it's some thing else. also this may not be the final product.

Last edited:
but it's not the same you can play in over the sholder mode where with MUA 1-2 you couldn't your stuck with top down mode this part was sorta taken from marvel heroes most likely from marvel's request. as to anything else I can't say til there's more game play and better discribtion on this up coming game.
Over the shoulder mode is just a different view but to its core, it would play like most Marvel games that have been released for a decade and a half. I watched the gameplay videos, and it doesn't look different to mua/mua2 and unlike mua2/mua, it has that mobile look that is quite off putting.

I think this would be like Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. Uses an old formula and features the infinity stones, but adds nothing new to Marvel games.

Over the shoulder mode is just a different view but to its core, it would play like most Marvel games that have been released for a decade and a half. I watched the gameplay videos, and it doesn't look different to mua/mua2 and unlike mua2/mua, it has that mobile look that is quite off putting.

I think this would be like Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. Uses an old formula and features the infinity stones, but adds nothing new to Marvel games.
they did say in their first (game informer) pod cast's/ video interview, they aren't showing us every thing.
Yet.. which mean they are draging it.

they said some about infinity trials as side mission's. they said both the ISO 8's & the infinity stone have you new thing' with each character. they said you have team synergy attack's & Something call Ultiemate alliance Extreme attack's which if you and buddy's (the three playing with you) do it at the same time it's do major damage.

all of which they haven't shown and they said the aren't showing us that. not yet. so your in for a wait cause they aren't showing that yet. your gonna have to be patient sorry to say.

Mua have that titled combo attack between 2 playables characters. So its nothing new to the series. Obviously there should be a new feature that wasn't in the previous Mua games, its gonna ten years since mua2 came out. But it looks like a downgraded sequel IMO, then its an exclusive. Spider-Man 2018 is an exclusive but that game looks promising from the get go, this one, nope. Maybe I'm wrong. Right now, I only care about the roster of this game and if the game turns out to be what I am expecting then I hope they seriously think about their next Marvel team up game.

I can’t wait for a Japanese stylised venom

So, Psylocke and Beast, cool. Magneto as well, even cooler. Now we really need Wonder Man and Quicksilver.

That Juggernaut chase sequence looks insane! Where's Cyclops, Jean and Gambit?

And Juggernaut is a boss fight? Sweet, I wanted to fight him with Iron Man in part 2, guess I'll get my chance here.

Probably won't ever happen, but I'm hoping War Machine and Rescue are DLCs down the line.

War Machine will be an alternate costume at the very least.

Conspiracy Theory time. I predict both Colossus and Cyclops will be playable. There's a portrait of the X-men at the beginning of the trailer. Which includes the playable X-men, Beast, Colossus, Cyclops, and Professor X. It's possible they'll just be NPCs but if Beast is Playable I find it odd not to include the other two.

Even so I love it, the designs takes me back to the 90's animated show, my inner child is happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"