Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 7 episode 3 "Alien Commies From the Future!"

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Holy Slapper, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Holy Slapper Registered

What a fun part 1. Nice seeing Agent Sousa again. Looks like May is getting her emotions back.

wwkirk likes this.
  2. nypinta Certified Delightful

Love Sousa. But he and Peggy are my OTP and I deny deny deny what AoS is doing. ;P

3. Holy Slapper Registered

OTP?

4. nypinta Certified Delightful

One true pairing.

I just loved their chemistry together as a couple.

5. raz1337 Registered

I never post and mostly lurk, but I thought I'd point out something cool since no one did.

The appearance of Sousa made me go back and re-watch both seasons of Agent Carter, so now the developments from that show are fresh in my head re-watching eps 3-5 of season 7.

When Daisy is talking to Daniel, she mentions Daniel "worked Isodyne Energy and took down Hugh Jones and a council of 9." I love that Agent Carter reference! So, does that mean Daniel and Peggy actually didn't forget about the council and took them out after season 2 ended. I mean, there were only what, 4 of them left after Whitney killed half of them?

It was weird though seeing Sousa with a standard cane and not the metal one with the round handle he used.

Looking at the file that Daisy is reading about Daniel, it says a few interesting things:

Entered on duty: 1/26/46
    Reported to field: 4/22/46

Lists him as 27 years old and single

Agent Carter took place in '46, I guess this matches up?

$4200 salary, last salary change on 1/18/46 (Wow! 9 years?)

I guess 8 years after Agent Carter S2, nothing really came of Peggy and Daniel's relationship.

6. Holy Slapper Registered

Some old flame of her's came back.