Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 7 episode 7 "The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and The D"

Holy Slapper

Sidekick
Reaction score
Seriously, you lazy ****s can't make these threads by yourselves?

Phil Headroom :funny:

So many 80's references and clichés ticked. :applaud I haven't laughed this hard during an episode since the Daisy and Simmons trip episode.

Love that neon shark sign in the background when Deke and Mac shook hands in a stereotypical way. Totally not hinting at jumping the shark. :funny:

Last edited:
How was the Zephyr able to go back in time to collect Mack and Deke? I thought that they could only leap forward from that time and not return to a previous time they'd visited.

The robots looked a bit like a cross between Short Circuit and the Cylons.

I was hoping it would at least end with Deke concluding the story with May and finishing off the framing device. Although maybe they should've ditched the framing device from the start, as that already showed that they had been rescued and took any tension out of the rest of the story. If they left that out, then we wouldn't know automatically that they'd be rescued this episode.

I guess Nathaniel Mallick did survive the Quake powers after all.

How was the Zephyr able to go back in time to collect Mack and Deke? I thought that they could only leap forward from that time and not return to a previous time they'd visited.

The robots looked a bit like a cross between Short Circuit and the Cylons.

I was hoping it would at least end with Deke concluding the story with May and finishing off the framing device. Although maybe they should've ditched the framing device from the start, as that already showed that they had been rescued and took any tension out of the rest of the story. If they left that out, then we wouldn't know automatically that they'd be rescued this episode.

I guess Nathaniel Mallick did survive the Quake powers after all.
They didn't fall back in time. The main body jumped, blipped if you like to the future while the story followed Deke and Mack going the slow way. Upon hitting their destination, 20 months later I guess Phil Headroom contacted them and with a 27 day countdown Yo-Yo and May went to collect Mack and Deke and especially Coulson's hard drive in a quinjet.

So next episode looks like continuing in 1984,

I started watching this and then gave up. It felt just like being on a Zoom call, and there's been plenty of those in the last few months.

Who is "Lil" though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"