Marvel's Blade from Arkane Lyon

Did they say what platform(s) this will be for?

Did they say what platform(s) this will be for?
Besthesda/Arkane are owned by Microsoft so this is on PC/Xbox 99.9%.

Weird the trailer didn't have the Xbox logo...

Besthesda/Arkane are owned by Microsoft so this is on PC/Xbox 99.9%.

Weird the trailer didn't have the Xbox logo...
I know that they are, so that's my expectation. But I did find that weird. I hope it's multiplatform. I don't want to have to buy an Xbox

I know that they are, so that's my expectation. But I did find that weird. I hope it's multiplatform. I don't want to have to buy an Xbox
Doesn't feel too good to be on the other side of the fence for once, eh? You PlayStation owners already have Spidey and Wolverine. You'll be fine...
Was wondering when you'd show up. :D As seen from the melee/gunplay combat in Dishonored, this is right up Arkane's alley.

Doesn't feel too good to be on the other side of the fence for once, eh? You PlayStation owners already have Spidey and Wolverine. You'll be fine...
That's true, doesn't mean I have to like it :o

Really stoked to get a Blade game. Lyon can do a great job with it too.

You’ll get one one day when they’re super-cheap, you’ve got to play Indy too. :cwink:
I forgot about Indy lol! Eh. Maybe when I have disposable income again. Right now that ain't happening

Cool, but its from Bethesda so it wont come for PS5, so nothing to get too excited for if i cant play it.

This is interesting. But its an automatic no for me, if I have to get a X-BoX.

I can't wait!! Long over due for a new Blade title, and I trust arkane/bethesda.

Was excited when I saw the trailer. It all went away when I came on here and found out that its most likely to be an Xbox exclusive :teardrop:

So the Daywalker’s game is potentially an Xbox exclusive?

IMG_7308.gif

No PS5 version?

tumblr_naqrsylrYH1tqqihyo4_400.gif

Maybe I'll have an Xbox Series X by the time this comes out but I guess it's more than fair considering the Insomniac Spider-Man and Wolverine games are never gonna make their way to Xbox.

No PS5 version?

tumblr_naqrsylrYH1tqqihyo4_400.gif

Maybe I'll have an Xbox Series X by the time this comes out but I guess it's more than fair considering the Insomniac Spider-Man and Wolverine games are never gonna make their way to Xbox.

Listen, I like Blade as much as the next dhampir, but not enough to go out and get a... XBOX.

This ain't 2002 no more!

Listen, I like Blade as much as the next dhampir, but not enough to go out and get a... XBOX.

This ain't 2002 no more!
Heh. Getting a Series X is a thought I've kicked around for a while only because I still have a bunch of my old 360 games that I have no intention of getting rid of. I still have the 360 too but it's definitely seen better days.

Heh. Getting a Series X is a thought I've kicked around for a while only because I still have a bunch of my old 360 games that I have no intention of getting rid of. I still have the 360 too but it's definitely seen better days.
Thats definitely a good reason to buy a Series X.

Personally speaking, I've been part of the PlayStation ecosystem that I don't see picking up a X-BoX console for maybe two games (Marvel's Blade and Lucasfilm's Indiana Jones).

Yeah I'm good with Spidey and Wolvie, I love the first two Snipes movies but xbox can have Blade lol

Thats definitely a good reason to buy a Series X.

Personally speaking, I've been part of the PlayStation ecosystem that I don't see picking up a X-BoX console for maybe two games (Marvel's Blade and Lucasfilm's Indiana Jones).
The only problem with the backwards compatibility is that music games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band don't work because the old controllers aren't compatible.

With Indiana Jones and now most likely Blade ending up being X-Box exclusives, this just gives me a reason to buy a PC down the road

Nothing against X-Box, but already have too many consoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterkocher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"