Comics Marvel's House of WTF

Peter Parker IS his OWN father... While messing with Doc Dooms time platform He acidentally killed Richard Parker. Now he was forced to marry his mom... The reason that created the stingers was caused to a secondary mutation, delayed by the radiation... in reality Peter Parker was a mutant...

hulkamania85 said:
Spider-Man turns into the Man-Spider again and gets taken out by Mary Jane. How?

She's been fattening up on Aunt May's wheatcakes, allowing her to outwrestle Man-Spider.

A mysterious masked opponent then challenges Mary Jane. He reveals himself to be Uncle Ben, ressurected due to the cosmic balance being destroyed due to the violation of the Bucky rule. MJ is able to defeat Uncle Ben though, due to the wheatcakes. It's all in the wheatcakes.

Next issue: Can MJ put away enough wheatcakes to take out Galactus?
i like this post but
shouldn't that read"can mj put away enough wheatcake to give the black cat some bad luck?"

3dman27 said:
i like this post but
shouldn't that read"can mj put away enough wheatcake to give the black cat some bad luck?"

Sure. I guess at that point she wouldn't be at Galactus' level quite yet.

But that day would come...

stillanerd said:
In the noble tradition of Sins Past, the following will soon be revealed in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man:

8. And speaking of fatherhood, thanks to Peter "reawakening" to his "new powers" as a result of "The Other: Evolve or Die," he now has the ability to extract MJs ovums during intercourse and fertilize them inside his own body. This is revealed when he literally lays an egg sack when he's on the john and gives birth to hundreds of four-inch high "Man-Spiders" that terrorize the city a la "Gremlins."

This one was so funny I almost burst something.

Meanwhile, back to the show...

J Jonah Jameson reveals that HE is Peter's father. All the heckling is his way of showing affection.

Mary Jane turns out to be a clone, and Gwen returns after being genetically spliced from her OWN clone. The clone melts, of course. Baby May has also melted and disappeared, which is why she doesn't exist. She's Ben's kid, and fizzed up like he did.

Peter gives birth to himself again and the result is...Gabriel!!

mj a clone? that was in spider-man tas

3dman27 said:
i like this post but

I think I could find a way to pad this out into several issues.

Mostly through Bendis' style of padding out a story. Maybe MJ will take 5 panels sometimes to take a bite of wheatcake. Maybe the dialogue could be:

Panel 1: Aunt May:"Well don't fatten up too much dear, I can hardly out wrestle you now".
Panel 2: Awkward silence
panel 3: awkward silence
panel 4: MJ takes a drink from her cup
panel 5: MJ: "Hm."
panel 6: "You also got your modeling figure to think about..."
panel 7: MJ ponders
panel 8:MJ ponders
panel 9: "Yeah"

Yeah, I guess Aunt May and MJ would wrestle because...MJ needs to train for Man-Spider. That's it. The Spider-totem thingy has demanded that Man-Spider eliminate the woman he loves, and Mary Jane can't stand for that so she starts downing Aunt May's super wheatcakes. Aunt May would be in MJ's corner like Mickey in Rockey. MJ fights Man-Spider in a grueling contest, with a great deal of the Marvel Universe looking on. They go wild as MJ lifts Man-Spider over her head and slams Man-Spider. She then splashes him and it's over.

Then the uncle ben situation happens. Uncle Ben doesn't stand a chance, as he hasn't gotten the power boost from the wheatcakes in some time.

Black Cat then comes in to challenge MJ. Like Rocky III, this is the fight that makes MJ doubt herself. While the wheatcakes have given MJ amazing strength, just like uncle ben said, they fatten people up, and MJ's speed has been greatly reduced. Black Cat is able to outmanuever MJ and knock her down. MJ seems to be down and out. Then Aunt May returns from the kitchen and tosses a familiar treat, the wheat cake. MJ in a Popeye like effort catches the wheatcake and downs it. Like Popeye she springs back up.

MJ: "Black Cat I didn't hear no bell!"

One punch. Black Cat is down. Rocky...I mean MJ4 will involve the big bad russian Ivan...I mean the Russian. MJ5 will be Galactus because no one wants to see another Rocky 5.

Mary Jane wakes up from a horrible nightmare and goes over to Peter and starts to explain the horrible dream she had about Spider-Man and Green Goblin and Venom and Norman's kids and so on. Peter looks at her and asks "who's Spider-Man?".

Spidey wakes up fat, 400lbs. He squeezes into new spandex gear, and crooks laugh themselves into jail watching him swing...

New fighting strategy involves falling on villans and pasting them. He moonlights as Santa on Christmas at the malls. MJ files for divorce as Pete squashes her every morning...

stillanerd said:
In the noble tradition of Sins Past, the following will soon be revealed in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man:

1. Mary Jane, during the time she was in Florida pursuing her modeling career, met a cabana club lounge singer, and after a getting rip-roaring drunk, they got a quickie marriage. MJ filed for divorce faster than Britney Spears. Unforunately, it didn't go through which means MJ is still married to the guy, making her a bigamist and her marriage to Peter null and void.

2. Gwen didn't just sleep with Norman that fateful night--she also slept with his son, Harry...in a menage a trois. Harry walked in on them during the act and Norman invivted him to join in for a "moment of quality time between father and son" by sharing Gwen. Harry, intimidated by his dad and always having a crush on Gwen since childhood, agreed. This is the reason he later turned to drugs in order to cope.

3. Aunt May and Doc Ock also got in on and this is revealed during the marriage of May and Jarvis, with Doc Ock interfering with the ceremony a la Dustin Hoffman from The Graduate, saying Jarvis can never satisfy a beauty like May. "What do you mean by that, you toad," says Jarvis. Doc Ock holds up all four of his tentacles, smirks, and says "Take four wild guesses, you imbasillic twit."

4. Wolverine is Mary Jane's biological father (the real reason why her arm healed and not the complex medical attention Iron Man and Spider-Woman gave her.)

5. Nick Fury is Peter's biological father. However, Richard and Mary Parker gave birth to a son who had mutant spider-powers. Naturally, this will lead to the next arc guaranteed to change Spidey forever, "The Battle of the Spider-Brothers."

6. J. Jonah Jameson and Betty Brant got in on like Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky during a New Year's Eve party at the Bugle (naturally, Betty was upset about being a widow and regretting that she never married Peter). As a result, Jameson cries out like George Castanza "I'm giving you a raise!"

7. Gabriel and Sarah are not just Norman and Gwen's kids, they are "clones" of Peter and Gwen. That's because Norman modified his reproductive genes with Peter and Gwen's DNA, much like Terry McGinnis' dad was with Batman's genes in JLU's "Epilogue." So Peter, technically, is a father after all.

8. And speaking of fatherhood, thanks to Peter "reawakening" to his "new powers" as a result of "The Other: Evolve or Die," he now has the ability to extract MJs ovums during intercourse and fertilize them inside his own body. This is revealed when he literally lays an egg sack when he's on the john and gives birth to hundreds of four-inch high "Man-Spiders" that terrorize the city a la "Gremlins."
Very, very funny:)

Peter hunts down JMS, Bendis and Joey Q and kicks all their asses for all their messing with his character and history.

LarryLegend said:
Peter hunts down JMS, Bendis and Joey Q and kicks all their asses for all their messing with his character and history.
ALLRIIIGHT:spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey:

Miss Webb said:
Spidey wakes up fat, 400lbs. He squeezes into new spandex gear, and crooks laugh themselves into jail watching him swing...

I think that was a Superman story one time.

Mary Jane and Peter Parker are at a science exhibit when MJ accidently crosses paths with a growth ray. She wakes up to find that she's gotten fat overnight. Hilarity may or may not ensue as MJ tries to hitch a ride with other fat women as the car breaks down from the weight, MJ tries to diet herself silly but to no avail, and Spider-Man comments on how she is "quite a load". As it turns out Peter intentionally got her in the path of that ray in order to change her appearence as a form of witness protection, although the plan failed when MJ looked in a fun house mirror and the criminal happened to be there and saw her as thin MJ. The process is reversed but not before MJ stuffs herself at Peter's expense, knowing it's all going to be reversed later.

That was a Superman issue too.

After the latest events in Spider-Mans life I felt the need to bring this thread back.

wow. how little I knew that my "House of WTF" idea would spawn off into such a hit!!

See...problem now is, we're running out of crazy storylines because they're actually being done already in the comics.

hmm....

In a shocking turn of events, the new Daredevil's secret identity is finally revealed! That's right, True Believers! Daredevil is actually
President Abraham Lincoln
!!! You heard correctly!
Turns out the Lincoln that was killed in the theater was just a genetic clone of a hologram in a dream all along!
Now, with his true identity revealed to all, it is up to our friend to try to put an end to the Civil War....AGAIN!!!

ITEM! Debuting the month after Civil War ends, begins a new 12-part Miniseries that follows Damage Control as they begin the thankless job of cleaning up the frikken mess made by all the heroes fighting each other this year. Join us in Civil War: Reconstruction #1, where a hero dies and another makes a bold decision that will alienate even more fans!

In an effort to finally boost the sales of Spider-Girl to the level it should be, Marvel is rebooting Spider-Girl with a brand new #1 and a brand new, eye-cathing subtitle! Get your preorders in soon for Spider-Girl: Like Spider-Man, But With BOOBS!!

Spider Man reveals in public his real identity, Peter Parker, supporting the superhero registration law!!!, wait a minute.... this actually happened

After Peter Parker unmasked himself and became a celebrity overnight, te REAL Celebrities, like Tom Cruise and John Travolta, get pissed because Peter Parker is the newest thing... They use their EVIL POWERS to kidnap Spidey and turn him into a... an ACTOR!!! NOW Spidey has no time to save the world since he's busy "acting" in Uwe Boll "Movies" Then TC and JT make Spidey join their religion, and we get a DISCO DANCING SUPER STRON COUCH HUMPER, but instead of appearing on Oprah, MJ takes Peter to the Jerry Springer show where she reveals that her name was Marcos Javier Watson... JERRY! JERRY!
For my final thought: Kevin Smith was right, Rape is bad... Joe Q, STOP RAPING SPIDER-MAN!!! Take care of yourselves and each other...

imdaly said:
wow. how little I knew that my "House of WTF" idea would spawn off into such a hit!!

See...problem now is, we're running out of crazy storylines because they're actually being done already in the comics.
:up: :( Your right I will not be shocked if some of the ideas in here pop up in the comics soon.

3dman27 said:
i like this post but

again, ur making no sense. i've got this from some of ur posts. was that meant to be funny? fact? meh! hehe, wheatcakes are funny tho...

thats not the point! are all ur 16,000 posts this baffling?

MyPokerShirt said:
again what does that mean? "tas". im not bein weird with u, u just honestly hurt my head.

Spider-Man TAS = Spider-Man: The Animated Series...the FOX Kids show. :spidey:

MyPokerShirt said:
again what does that mean? "tas". im not bein weird with u, u just honestly hurt my head.

Why are you trolling him and why have you just randomly bumped a dead thread? :confused:

Thanks to Marvel's OMD I thought it would be time to bring this thread back. Although I never thought I should have had to after Sins of the past and The Other I thought Marvel learned it's lesson and would not go through with this idea. Silly me :(

Lol! I was the originator of "Marvel's House of WTF" :D Funny to see it still around. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"