Marvel's short film to present new characters

I don't see screen time being a factor at all, it doesn't effect pixar does it?

Maybe it does? What is the longest Pixar we have gotten? Can't imagine it being much more than two hours... if every Marvel movie is around two hours then it shouldn't be an issue, but I'd like to see a long movie every now and then.

The Incredibles is 115 minutes...Id guess thats the longest to date

Hardly an epic.... kids would lose interest if they dragged.

I wasn't sure about this idea at first, but I really like the idea now. It hink it's kind of like the old 'Marvel comics Presnts...' anthology comic, where it would have a lead off strip about a major character(Wolverine, Collosus etc)that was an ongoing story, and then the rest was 8 page short stories that featured lesser known Marvel characters.

Thinking about past movies, and what ten minutes would have been ideal to get the audience interested in a character in 10mins...

Wolverine - easy, the intro we got...cage fight and 'Get out of my bar freak' scene, a perfect 10mins that surely would have got him a greenlight.

Spider-man - ok, keeping it realistic with what they would have done for a 10min demo, without it being too expensive...the dining hall scene in the high school and fight with Flash, that would have went down well I think.

Blade - as someone has said already, the intro we got at the rave.

Daredevil - Josie's bar clear out

The Hulk - the scene when he Hulks out after whatshisface tries to pin him down in his house.

They can do a great scene without having to spend too much on sfx if they stick to real stunts and a minimum of CGI basically. Stating the obvious relaly, but thinking about all those scenes, it could be done very well for any character.

Big Marvel movies like Avengers need to be close to 2:30... if you add a 15 minute Hawkeye movie with Avengers, we probably get a slightly over two hour Avengers movie.

if they did an iron fist short, they should definately feature him using his iron fist.

For sure.

This'd work well if they don't introduce the origins (except for Hank Pym & Wasp, they could work well in a short).

They could have action scenes that introduce the characters to audience, like say Luke Cage busting up a drug ring or Iron Fist stopping a Yakuza vs Mafia fight.

That would be awesome. :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"