Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, seriously. What part of it makes you think it's legit.

Yeah, it looks random.
The guy who leaks it on Twitter says "Disney is going to be mad at me" and yet, 9 hours later, the pic/post is still there. lol

Tried to make a side to side comparison
wNKbjX4.png

Last edited:
I don't understand the half gloves or the pointy boot assumptions. And we now know the webbing pattern is black and somewhat messy instead of uniform.

Again we have no proof those silly twitter pics where ever real or even the russo's so I wouldn't say called it on those to we have official costume. Heck for all we know that Google image of this hoddie may not even be right. So cool your jets. To we have real deal. Hopefully today or tomorrow. If we are indeed getting a early reveal from marvel prior to friday.

Last edited:
Yes again as I pointed out looking at past ew and marvel.com reveals they have fallen more between mon and tues. More so for marvel. And ew been monday in advance of print releases on fri. So again folks should keep an eye out on marvel and ew now to at least 5 pm est time if we have a drop today, tomorrow.

You're right. If they are going to reveal merchandise for Spidey they must reveal a picture of the suit first.

Btw I'm getting Ultimate and Edge of Time vibes from the hoodie. Which is great!
3963640-1088924762-0001..jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

yup that is why i do still hope marvel or ew reveal something today or tomorrow. monday and tues been the more likely days of reveals or what not dropping for these comic films. and like i said monday more for ew specificily. But i definately cant wait. So again all keep your eyes out at ew, marvel, and heck the more credible news/rumor sites through out today and tomorrow. Again like i said when looking up past reveals a few days ago between marvel and ew sites various bits of news have dropped between 8am-5pm est time. So stay alert all.

I don't like the Scarlet Spider-Man looking web shooters. I think they should be under the costume this time. It wasn't that bad in TASM 2 because the red didn't make it stick out.

ya and blah to folks who thought we wouldnt have any possible merch related things for spidey in civil war let alone a costume reveal this month. I had a feeling if this happens that it would been now. Same with possible merch items too. Then of course come feb 2nd trailer likely be out, late march for 3rd trailer and so forth. Then if the costume is real and out. There really isnt a reason marvel wouldnt throw spidey footage peak in one of the trailers.

I agree i dont want shooters to be outside of suit for mcu take. But if this hoodie is close to look we still have no clue how gloves, mask, and lower half of the costume looks. Same goes with how the suit is textured and layered. Ie raised or not raised weblines, is the front or back spiders raised and so forth. So even if this is close there is still many elements we dont know how will play out.

ya again like i said if its ew it can fall any time up to likely 5 pm est. As not to many entertainment news drops post late hours or late evening as folks tend to be off the clock and all. Plus said i said over in the news thread strange cover dropped around 8am the other week, asm 1 first reveal was like 3 in the afternoon and i saw a few other time frames for other reveals when i was looking up past reveals. So yea keep a watchful eye out at EW, marvel and the bigger movie news sites.

Our first TASM reveal was great, hope they do something similar.

actually i didnt like the asm 1 reveal it was without mask, andrew head was face down and the photo was dark setting so it was hard to pick out all the details in the suit. I rather have it on a white background like asm 2 first reveal was or a daylight backdrop but def want a full body shot, in a good pose that shows off the suit well.

If they do reveal it at night. I want one like the first SM1 shot.

I have a strong feeling that the mask is going to look similar to this:

comics_ultimate_spiderman_cartoon.jpg

we will see, but i doubt it would look just like it, as i said before you dont want to very simular looking things. That would lead to conflicting products and folks mixing up cartoon spidey stuff, with sony/mcu stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"