Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 8

How about in this gif?

$

It does look silver there I just know in the movie I always thought it looked black to begin with. If I didn't go on the internet at all I would have never known it was silver. I think it has to do with the way the light is on the costume. Amazing Spider-Man 2 I think was the same way looked silver in like set photos and yet in the movie it looked black. Any way I loved raised webbing just looks much better. Amazing Spider-Man 2 costume out side of the logo on the front being to high and out side of not having the old school tick on the back it is a perfect costume. Spider-Man 1-3 is also better then Marvels costume. Any way if they went with raised webbing just make the webbing more dark black.

I think raised webbing is always the way to go and I never found the Raimi webbing to look silver at least not in the movie. In the movie it always looked black.

They always 100% looked silver to me. Even the toys had them in gray or silver.

That departure didn't bother me, I love the Raimi costumes.

But I like non-raised webbing and black webs much better. This is IMO the best on-screen costume we've gotten. It's so classic.

The raised webbing on the Raimi was definitely silver, and dark grey on the TASM2 suit.

I actually really liked the silver webbing on the Raimi suits. They had somewhat of a reflective quality. Depending on the lighting of the scene or the kind of camera angle, they would sometimes look black, dark grey, or silver, which was cool. Either way, the color/hue of the raised webbing never compromised the overall vision and never made him look like anything but Spider-man.

spiderman2_1600-1024x768.jpg

p6ohrCbE.png

spider-man-stills-006.jpg

spider-man-2002-movie-10.png

Doesn't matter if they were black or not, they looked silver in any decent lighting. Which is fine, just not my cup of tea. I like flat black webbing.

Are there any pictures available of the suit Tony shows Peter at the end of Homecoming. The one in the glass case before the conference with the media? Not sure how I feel about it, but I would like to see it again.

The Iron Spidey suit? I can see them using it for Infinity War.

I'm unsure of the source but here's some pretty cool fan art of [BLACKOUT]the Iron Spider/Avengers Armour suit.[/BLACKOUT]

qlI5m3n.jpg

Its not the Iron Spider suit. Its the Ben Reilly suit with a black and gold logo!

The Iron Spidey suit? I can see them using it for Infinity War.

I guess that what it was, but I wasn't sure if Stark called it that or not. Also, I faintly remember the big Spider on the chest of the suit being blue.

After seeing this costume in homecoming, it is 100% my favorite big screen spider-man outfit.

Hopefully that gold trimmed/reilly suit stays where it was first introduced.

I love the Ben Reilly suit and really wouldn't have a problem with Spidey wearing something along those lines as his main suit down the line. I'm cool with deviations from his classic comic book suit style, as long as it looks good.

Early last year when the Civil War trailer came out the introduced Holland's costume, I wondered out distracting his moving lenses would be throughout his solo film - if I would constantly be aware of the gimmick.

I'm glad that throughout Homecoming, I didn't even really think about them, the expressions through the mask felt very natural, almost organic.

CGI was advanced enough in 2002 to have animated eyes. It just would've been way too out there to do it st the time.

It also would have had no story justification. Even if they did do it, it would have came off as rather silly. Whereas here, you have the justification of "advanced technology", which covers things just fine.

( Deadpool's justification is "He is a living cartoon character". Spider-man is not. )

The web's on Raimi's suit were specifically designed to catch the light. Like a strand of web would as you walk past it. I've always thought it was a nice addition. I think one artist so far has tried to draw the suit that way in the 616 comics and unfortunately the coloring for that idea didn't translate well to paper.

Can we talk about how awesome the home made suit is in this?

I could never believe Tobey or Andrew made their actual Spider-Man suits.

The homemade suit in Homecoming was as good as it gets, although part of me wishes he was in the real suit for the "big" finale.

The home made suit was great. It grew on me the way Daredevil's home made suit did, that when he went to the new one, it was missed.

I wasn't a fan of the black bands on his shoulders originally but they also really grew on me.

I love the homemade suit, I'd love to see a whole movie with it! That's a cosplay hit for the rest of time. Already pre-ordered the Hot Toy.

I love the Ben Reilly suit and really wouldn't have a problem with Spidey wearing something along those lines as his main suit down the line. I'm cool with deviations from his classic comic book suit style, as long as it looks good.
The design is pretty cool, really glad it didn't go full Iron Spider and kept his colors. I like to think of it as a heavy duty suit that can't fold neatly in backpack which is why he didn't take it. Certainly wouldn't mind him wearing it in Infinity War, and then go back to the normal suit in Homecoming's sequel.

The homemade suit was cool but I don't really want to see it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"