I forget who originally made, but I saved it when I saw it

m8zoyp.gif

:wow:

original video below ;)
[YT]lkwh4ZaxHIA[/YT]

Very fake, yet still amazing to watch.

what the **** is this ****?

"Marx and Kane52630 present"

You didn't see me put my name in the original thread's title, what a stupid plea for attention.

what the **** is this ****?

"Marx and Kane52630 present"

You didn't see me put my name in the original thread's title, what a stupid plea for attention.

I explained the title in the first post...apparently you chose not to read it.

Nonetheless...

Welcome to the new thread Avatar! :yay:

I explained the title in the first post...apparently you chose not to read it.

Nonetheless...

Welcome to the new thread Avatar! :yay:
I read it, it explains nothing, just a bad attempt to rationalize attention ****ing - noone's name deserves to be in the title. I didn't try to make the first gif thread about myself, did i?

I read it, it explains nothing, just a bad attempt to rationalize attention ****ing - noone's name deserves to be in the title. I didn't try to make the first gif thread about myself, did i?

It still blows my mind to think that people around here can have such problems with the title of a thread.

It still blows my mind to think that people around here can have such problems with the title of a thread.
if it's not such a big deal why don't you just edit the names out then? It's not like they serve ANY purpose AT ALL being in there except to make you look completely pretentious, so it should be no problem to just take 3 seconds to remove them.

Dude. If they want to be attention ****es, let them. You campaigning so vigorously over something you allegedly don't care about is doing the same thing. Just drop it. REALLY not that important.

Dude. If they want to be attention ****es, let them. You campaigning so vigorously over something you allegedly don't care about is doing the same thing. Just drop it. REALLY not that important.
What's worse than attention ****es? people who defend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"