Ahsoka Mary Elizabeth Winstead is Hera Syndulla

That is very true FC. :D

Ahsoka is so interesting, because it might be the great meeting place of Star Wars lore. With the potential of Thrawn and more classic EU stuff meeting up with our already established live action and animated canon, there is just so many possibilities.

To answer the title of the thread. Hot, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing. Shall I go on? :cwink:

Hera would be cool, but I kinda want Winstead on Thrawn's team. She could be an Imperial within his remnant. Maybe his right hand.
images

Commodore Karyn Faro, who was his protege during the three Rebels era canon novels. She exists, she’s around, and she’s great.

Though I think with how Rebels ended, surely we’ll be seeing Captain Pellaeon with Thrawn as his main sidekick just like in Heir to the Empire.

images

Commodore Karyn Faro, who was his protege during the three Rebels era canon novels. She exists, she’s around, and she’s great.

Though I think with how Rebels ended, surely we’ll be seeing Captain Pellaeon with Thrawn as his main sidekick just like in Heir to the Empire.

Look at me just stumbling blindly into things. Same way I got my job.

I love MEW. Awesome to see her added to the cast :hrt:

If not Hera, maybe she could play Mara Jade?

Karyn would be a good choice. A very good choice.

But I was also thinking maybe she could be a Chiss.

Ar'Alani perhaps?

Karyn would be a good choice. A very good choice.

But I was also thinking maybe she could be a Chiss.

Ar'Alani perhaps?
Ar'Alani would be really cool to see come to live action, though I think they'd probably want someone older than Winstead for the role, since she'd be roughly the same age as Thrawn.

Thrawn’s in his 50s at the very least, and depending on when Outbound Flight happened in canon, he could be in his 60s. Ar’alani is said to be slightly older than him.

Frankly, I don’t think we’ll see any of the Chiss lore in these shows. Mando Season 2 and Bad Batch have all but confirmed that we’re getting some kind of take on Heir to the Empire, as opposed to Thrawn and the Chiss saving the galaxy from the Grysk.

Well, look at us. Same way I lost mine.

To answer the question.....anything she wants.

Let's see what's in the ol' notification box. Oh, someone quoted a post I made four months ago? Well, that doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense. It was so long ago, Krypton liked it. Reopening old wounds now.

Might be Hera. Hera's on the show, but no actor was confirmed.
I posted this in the General Discussion thread and I’m thinking the same thing. She fits the role pretty good if she is indeed playing Hera.

Let's see what's in the ol' notification box. Oh, someone quoted a post I made four months ago? Well, that doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense. It was so long ago, Krypton liked it. Reopening old wounds now.

You have an ol' notification box??? Damn, I just have those stupid alerts. How do you get one of those? Do you have to make obscure posts that no one really understands?

I'm really annoyed with myself. Not because I open old wounds. I rather relish that, but I just realized that I repeated myself from 4 months ago. It's embarrassing really, but hopefully no one will notice.

If you wanted attention, you could have just asked. Most of the time I just ignore you, but it's still better to ask. But maybe don't quote a post from four months ago just so you have an excuse to bump your post count while contributing nothing to the thread. I know you really love the sound of your own voice (or the look of your own words on screen), but I can live without you randomly @ing me in threads or quoting joke posts of mine from January because you think we have a cute back-and-forth or something. In reality, I just find you annoying, and actively avoid interacting with you in most instances. I'm sure you'll write some long-winded response to this that in your own mind is the wittiest and most clever thing that man has ever put into words, but just save it, don't @ me, and find someone else to bother.

:funny:
OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"