World Mary Jane VS. Gwen Stacy

i wonder if it was a karate match who'd win?

Originally posted by Moony_Girl13
I see that only the men are enjoying this thread ^_^ Perhaps the girls and whoever else should start one involving Peter, Harry, Flash, etc. mud-wrestling in swimming trunks or Speedos...or not... :eek:
No, it would just allow oafs to justify threads like this

Originally posted by Spectre722
ok when u say they get dressed up in thongs do mean just thongs and nothing else? cause i mean if so then i think mj would win because she'd wee that gwen has boobs as big as her's and that would get her pissed and she'd beat the snot out of her

if not i think it would be a tie.

now if they were wearing nothing i think they'd both see each other naked for three seconds, realize the truth, and start making hot, sweaty, sexy, naked jungle to each other.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... and i'm spent.... *lights cigarette and kicks back* :D

Originally posted by Human Torch II
lol...my twin is here! ;) :up:

Hey... I "resemble" that remark... *why am I seeing orange all of a sudden.... ;) :D

If Gwen and MJ were to fight... They would need a Referee... I think Black Cat should be the referee... Or it would become a triple threat match...
And for the girls... go and do a Peter vs Ben vs Kaine match.
Back on Topic, Pete and us win... Hmmm! Catfight! But Seriously MJ beats Gwen because:
a) MJ's Hotter than Gwen
b) MJ's got more fighting EXP. than Gwen
c)Gwen is DEAD...

Originally posted by Doc_OCK_4MUGEN
MJ beats Gwen because:

c)Gwen is DEAD...

LMAO... Yep... that c) is pretty much an ender ain't it.

;) :D

I reckon that in a fight Gwen would win every time, why? Because Pete would pick her over MJ, he still has feelings for her.

Gwens a much better girl than MJ, MJ was a party girl and an airhead Gwen was so much better. even if MJ was hotter than Gwen, that aint the issue, me Id pick Gwen everytime as shes so much nicer than MJ.

But MJ would win because she has lived longer

why did u come up with this site? I feel horny now just thinking about MJ and Gwen at it (especially when naked), thats it i'm going to my girlfriends house tonight for a jolly good time! Haha

Consider Gwen is dead I don't think MJ has any problems winning :D

i think gwens been reanimated for the purposes of this match morg

How about a GWEN/MJ/BETTY three way mudwrestling extavaganza

MJ all the way for me. She's a though little babe is she ;)
PLus shes got that firey red-head temper on her side. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"