World Mary Jane VS. Gwen Stacy

WTF. Gwen all the way would win. But seriously it depends, if it's before her Dad's death, she could take on MJ and anyone else who wants to jump in. ~_~. But afterwards, I doubt it. But MJ doesn't seem like much of a challenge!

Originally posted by Vanessa
WTF. Gwen all the way would win. But seriously it depends, if it's before her Dad's death, she could take on MJ and anyone else who wants to jump in. ~_~. But afterwards, I doubt it. But MJ doesn't seem like much of a challenge!

*I Love You* ;) :D

Thongs huh? I think Peter would want to see that.
Hee
Hee
Hee Hee

Ultimate Gwen and MJ would be a tie.
The're both interesting.
In the regular Marvel Universe Gwen was sweet, but boring
it was Stan Lee's idea to make MJ the ideal woman for Peter.
He wanted the man behind the mask to be with a woman who
was full of life.

Originally posted by SPIDER-ADDA
Ultimate Gwen and MJ would be a tie.
The're both interesting.
In the regular Marvel Universe Gwen was sweet, but boring
it was Stan Lee's idea to make MJ the ideal woman for Peter.
He wanted the man behind the mask to be with a woman who
was full of life.

Really? I've read in at least 3 differnt books that Stan was all up for Gwen. ~_~. I'll find them and get those passages down for you to read.

The interview with Stan came out in 1987 just before
Peter and MJ were married. So I'm sure he thought it
was the right thing to say. I think I read it in Marvel Age
magazine, but that was 17 years ago.:eek:

Mary Jane is the right one for Peter Parker. Just like Lois Lane is prefect for Clark Kent.

I think Gwen would have won if they fought back in the day. I would give a mature M.J. the advantage because being married to a superhero makes you tough, but back in M.J's party girl days Gwen might have been crying and whining all the time but she was feisty and wouldn't hestitate to lay down a good slap when she felt the need to. Gwen would have been Krystle and M.J. would have been Alexis...and we know Krystle always won a catfight.

I'd rather see Gwen, but MJ would beat her silly I think.

Thread from 04/2003.

Well I voted tie.

I really don't like to share my men though.

Not another one of THESE threads!! *rolls eyes*
And MJ is ten times the person Gwen was.

well some people are saying MJ because gwen is dead, so could we have a fight where MJ just continually wails on gwens corpse, that would be fun. and i think the Thing would be a great ref

Rise again 10 years old thread, i came here to vote for Mary Jane

This is not an easy debate. We never got to see the Peter/Gwen's relationship go as far as Peter/MJ due to her death, so its difficult to compare. Since we know Peter and Mary Jane get married (One More Day NEVER HAPPENED), I will vote for the red head. Heck, she even helped Peter get through the death of Gwen.

Elaborate?

Ah... the age-old debate! Blonde or Redhead?

I prefer Gwen from the Ultimate Spidey comics to that version's MJ and TASM's lovable Gwen Stacey to Raimi's MJ - Kirsten's character didn't have as much personality to me, and that's an extremely attractive quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"