Mary Marvel... Just Because

Mary-MarvelF.jpg

RudeMaryMarvel.jpg

untitledp.jpg

wow, that looks terrible
I'm thinking add your own caption time: I'm thinking "My what a big stick you have," But I'm sure someone can do better than that.

Out of curiosity, can captain marvel prevent marvel girl from sharing some of his power?

I really have no clue on the character as sexy as she looks ....hmm this is sad, she is not real, but hey those are sexy drawings :o

Sure. Which Marvel Girl to you mean? Rachael or Jean Grey? :)

Great pics!
I love Mary Marvel and I don't like Jeff Smith's kindergarten version of her in MSoE.

What are we calling her, now? Black Mary?

Looks like shes gone the ways of Rhiana.

So...are we to gather from Mary's change, the the gods of Eygpt are the evil ones? I mean why should Mary start acting evil if the powers are just plain powers??

So...are we to gather from Mary's change, the the gods of Eygpt are the evil ones? I mean why should Mary start acting evil if the powers are just plain powers??

???
Not evil,... No nonsense.

I saw this coming.

For Black Adam and his God's,... Good and Evil is cut and dried,.. Black and White.'

By Mary taking his powers,.. she is no longer under the Greco-Roman Euro variation of "good and Evil" where they appear to have a wide gray line between good and bad - In Black Adams Egyptian world that fat gray line is as thin as a razor.

So,... she deems you bad or evil,.. killing you is much easier for her than it would've been under old Shazam.

Billy better watch out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"