Mary Marvel... Just Because

127846-mary-marvel_400.jpg

159174-mary-marvel_400.jpg

mary_marvel-coover.jpg

Someone needs to get pictures up of her beating up Donna Troy with Kyle, 'cause that was f**kin' hilarious. :woot:

Don't start with me Maskedman. :woot: That issue was so aggravating. Countdown is aggravating right now!

Canaryfan is the best poster on this entire Goddamn message board.

I have the pictures of the fight but I can't post attachments cause I'm just a hype baby...

you post img files. [ IMG ] link [ /IMG ]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I don't have them on the net, but on my harddrive. So I read on the FAQ that I'd have to post it as an attachment. It didn't work for me the other way. Maybe when I get back I can create a photobucket account or something. But right now I wanna eat!

upload them to photobucket or imageshack and then link the

1207765542506.jpg

2j457cg.jpg

I'll get a few more "Black" Mary picks up later. Is it easier for everyone to load with a few seperate posts, or is the whole thread so image intensive that you all don't mind me making just one big post?

Hopefully near the end of Final Crisis she'll be a hero, and going whap whap to Darkseid or Libra or someone... I can't stand to see her like this... though the skirt is compelling. Also, unless Darkseid really powered her up, I don't think she should've done it like that... and contrary to what silly editors were saying, she was obviously holding back...

one big post, two or three small ones it's all the same.

1207765542506.jpg

2j457cg.jpg

Hopefully near the end of Final Crisis she'll be a hero, and going whap whap to Darkseid or Libra or someone... I can't stand to see her like this... though the skirt is compelling. Also, unless Darkseid really powered her up, I don't think she should've done it like that... and contrary to what silly editors were saying, she was obviously holding back...
ignoring the fact that what she did shouldn't have done damage to the WW clone and yet would have killed an unconcious kyle,... I like her in black.

It's an interesting change for a while but she looks best in red!

You know what I always find funny.........fans that go threw so much trouble to make great looking costumes with a lot of detail and then make really simple mistakes.

The Green Lantern chick is wearing her ring on the wrong hand.

But boy is she cute:grin:

Maybe she's just a southpaw. I mean what, are lefties not allowed in the Corps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"