Mary, Queen of Scots (Saoirse Ronan)

And I don't think Mary has remotely the same acting lineage to compete against. Saoirse could very well give the most iconic portrayal.

Post-production can't take that long. Granted, they won't have it ready for this year but still...

It's Oscar bait and they're still filming and will be till November I think. No point rushing it and also no point for a summer release with this kind of movie.

I was thinking Focus could tout this out for late September or early October 2018.

DQeOr4DXUAAfFNx.jpg

DQef2EpXkAAgCJx.jpg

It's quite interesting that they cast Margot (who's known for her sex appeal) as Elizabeth (who wasn't know for her looks), whereas they cast Saoirse (who's definitely attractive but not known nearly as much as a bombshell) as Mary (who was renown for her beauty).

Not a BAD thing mind you, but interesting to note.

It's quite interesting that they cast Margot (who's known for her sex appeal) as Elizabeth (who wasn't know for her looks), whereas they cast Saoirse (who's definitely attractive but not known nearly as much as a bombshell) as Mary (who was renown for her beauty).

Not a BAD thing mind you, but interesting to note.
Saoirse Ronan isn't considered incredibly beautiful? I mean Robbie is definitely considered incredibly sexy. But that is usually her thing. Super sexy. Would that come up here?

Lol Margot as Elizabeth :funny: Saoirse will probably carry this thing but I heard good things about the guy from Dunkirk's role here too

Saoirse Ronan isn't considered incredibly beautiful? I mean Robbie is definitely considered incredibly sexy. But that is usually her thing. Super sexy. Would that come up here?

I think Saoirse looks great personally, but from what I've observed she's generally considered to be "pretty/attractive" but not the sex goddess that Margot is.

I think Saoirse looks great personally, but from what I've observed she's generally considered to be "pretty/attractive" but not the sex goddess that Margot is.

I'm more into Saoirse, but yeah, she doesn't have the sex icon sort of status that Margot does.

Looks really good actually. Especially the acting :up:.

Between this and I, Tonya, I like that Margot is picking roles where she's not just coasting on her looks. Like Charlize Theron in Monster.

As a woman in Hollywood, it's kind of brave to be willing to "ugly" yourself up for a role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"