Mass graves of children found near Montreal...

TheSumOfGod said:
Thanks to the wonders of "Operation Paperclip", Nazis were a part of the CIA even before the CIA was called the CIA. People really shouldn't be surprised when they find out that the CIA acts like a Nazi institution, because it essentially IS a Nazi institution. :o

TheSumOfGod said:
They used them to gather intelligence on the Soviets during the Cold War as well.

How would they use Nazi scientists to spy on the Russians?

JLBats said:
What real info we have about the operation is shaky because it is still classified, but weren't most of the scientists people who worked with ballistic missile technology, and were more integral to the creation of NASA then the CIA?
Classified why?

p_wolframHartcoa.jpg

Cho Chang said:
Classified why?

Lots of completely innocuous material is classified, don't take that as any definite indication of mysterious goings on.

Not enough tears to shed, there are so many evil people in the world. Heartless f******s abound.

There aren't enough people to stand up and fight the man, rare it is to locate a martyr now a days.

tzarinna said:
Not enough tears to shed, there are so many evil people in the world. Heartless f******s abound.

There aren't enough people to stand up and fight the man, rare it is to locate a martyr now a days.
Not really, a lot of people see Rodney King, Tookie Williams and even the 911 terrorists as martyrs.

A martyr is dependent on two things. One his death and or persecution and two, the eyes through which he is seen. None of us see the 911 terrorists as martyrs, to us they are criminals and cowards. However you might see someone like Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, JFK and RFK, or Rodney as martyrs.

In addition you bring up dying in order to stand up to the man. Well if you feel that this is a cause worth martyring for but aren't willing to do so yourself, then perhaps it is not really an issue.

My life is too complicated to try to take on any causes. In my younger days I did make an attempt to bring some structure to a community I thought was suffering some blight, but I am one person and being as young as I was noone took it seriously when I asked for assitance/aide to get it off the gorund. I still look pretty young, I've been asked for two forms of ID at a bar.

We have had our share of maryrs,but they have been few and far between and I certainly give those folks their props.Erin Brockovich and Veronica Guerin,knew the risks and still took them. They both made a huge change.

what a bunch of dirty as'sholes!!!Operh should have a show on this!

TheSumOfGod said:
Precisely, which is why I tend to trust news from conspiracy theory internet sites about as much as news from television networks, which means not much, since they're both as biased and relatively unreliable.

Then why do keep on posting them?

Canadian experiments
The experiments were even exported to Canada, when the CIA recruited Albany, New York doctor Ewan Cameron, author of the psychic driving concept which the CIA found particularly interesting. In it he described his theory on correcting madness, which consisted of erasing existing memories and rebuilding the psyche completely. He commuted to Montreal every week to work at the Allan Memorial Institute, and was paid $69,000 from 1957 to 1964 to carry out MKULTRA experiments there. The CIA appears to have given him the potentially deadly experiments to carry out, as they would be tried on non-US citizens.

In addition to LSD, Cameron also experimented with various paralytic drugs, as well as electroshock "therapy" at 30 to 40 times the normal power. His "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced coma for months on end (up to three in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and post-partum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions.

Perhaps most disturbing, it was during this era that Cameron became known worldwide, serving as the first chairman of the World Psychiatric Association, as well as president of the American and Canadian psychiatric associations. Ironically, Cameron was member of the Nuremburg medical tribunal only a decade earlier.

TheSumOfGod said:
A) They didn't kill 50,000 children, they only tortured and performed experiments on the vast majority of them. They only killed a few hundred. :o B) Ever heard of "Operation Paperclip"? When what would soon become the CIA brought over Nazi scientists, engineers, doctors and intelligence experts to America after WWII? A historical fact you might not be aware of...

Oh yeah that justfies what they did.:o

Super Flight said:
what a bunch of dirty as'sholes!!!Operh should have a show on this!

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Oprah has it in works now. Her web site is pretty awesome. All kinds of weird topics she has on there looking for guests to spill the beans.

JLBats said:
How would they use Nazi scientists to spy on the Russians?

Not only some their scientists and engineers were brought over during Operation Paperclip, but also many of their doctors and intelligence experts. The Nazis had already established a vast spy network throughout Europe that survived the end of WWII and that the CIA used to it's advantage during the Cold War.

Jourmugand said:
When will the evil stop?I never heard of this before...:eek:

In the movie "Lord of War", Nicolas Cage's gunrunner character says: "They say 'evil prevails when good men fail to act', but what they ought to say is 'evil prevails'. "

The Overlord said:
Then why do keep on posting them?

My point was, since the major news network are about as (un)reliable as the fringe internet sites, I might as well pay as much if not more attention to the "latest headlines" of the fringe internet sites. At least they're more interesting.

TheSumOfGod said:
Not only some their scientists and engineers were brought over during Operation Paperclip, but also many of their doctors and intelligence experts. The Nazis had already established a vast spy network throughout Europe that survived the end of WWII and that the CIA used to it's advantage during the Cold War.

Link. I've never seen anything about this in all my research on Operation Paperclip.

Besides, I hardly get how the CIA using the Nazi spy network relates to them doing secret experiments on children.

JLBats said:
Link. I've never seen anything about this in all my research on Operation Paperclip.

Besides, I hardly get how the CIA using the Nazi spy network relates to them doing secret experiments on children.

I don't have a link, I mostly read books. I suggest you read the "Livre Jaune" (Editions Felix) 5, 6 and 7 (and 8 when it comes out probably this year), and "The Biggest Secret" (nevermind the Reptilian stuff and David Icke's personal opinions, just read it for the documentation on the subject and the bibliography).

And the CIA allowed the Nazi "doctors" to continue their experiments here in America and in Canada, even in my home province of Quebec. The MK-Ultra program in the 50's and 60's in Montreal was the further continuation of this, it's not called "Mind-Kontroll" for nothing. :o

TheSumOfGod said:
I don't have a link, I mostly read books. I suggest you read the "Livre Jaune" (Editions Felix) 5, 6 and 7 (and 8 when it comes out probably this year), and "The Biggest Secret" (nevermind the Reptilian stuff and David Icke's personal opinions, just read it for the documentation on the subject and the bibliography).

And the CIA allowed the Nazi "doctors" to continue their experiments here in America and in Canada, even in my home province of Quebec. The MK-Ultra program in the 50's and 60's in Montreal was the further continuation of this, it's not called "Mind-Kontroll" for nothing. :o

And why did they do this?

JLBats said:
And why did they do this?

The CIA was apparently established by Nazi sympathizers, and was essentially a Nazi institution from the very beginning.

tzarinna said:
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Oprah has it in works now. Her web site is pretty awesome. All kinds of weird topics she has on there looking for guests to spill the beans.

She talked about the wanton rape of babies in New Orleans after Katrina passed, remember? :eek: :(

But the place was formed originally as the OSS, as a method of FIGHTING the Nazis. And from what I've seen they were recruited more for technique than for their ideology. As well, it wasn't as if the Nazis were running the place. They were operating well within the boundries of the agency. Also, I believe it was mostly ballistics experts doing this work. As well, one of the heads of the operation, Cameron, was one of the heads of the Nuremberg trials. Hardly a Nazi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"