Mass graves of children found near Montreal...

JLBats said:
But the place was formed originally as the OSS, as a method of FIGHTING the Nazis.

Ironic, isn't it?

As well, one of the heads of the operation, Cameron, was one of the heads of the Nuremberg trials. Hardly a Nazi.

His actions are proof of the contrary.

I'll repost this, in case you missed it:

WeaponZ2 said:
Canadian experiments
The experiments were even exported to Canada, when the CIA recruited Albany, New York doctor Ewan Cameron, author of the psychic driving concept which the CIA found particularly interesting. In it he described his theory on correcting madness, which consisted of erasing existing memories and rebuilding the psyche completely. He commuted to Montreal every week to work at the Allan Memorial Institute, and was paid $69,000 from 1957 to 1964 to carry out MKULTRA experiments there. The CIA appears to have given him the potentially deadly experiments to carry out, as they would be tried on non-US citizens.

In addition to LSD, Cameron also experimented with various paralytic drugs, as well as electroshock "therapy" at 30 to 40 times the normal power. His "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced coma for months on end (up to three in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and post-partum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions.

Perhaps most disturbing, it was during this era that Cameron became known worldwide, serving as the first chairman of the World Psychiatric Association, as well as president of the American and Canadian psychiatric associations. Ironically, Cameron was member of the Nuremburg medical tribunal only a decade earlier.

I've read that many times on Wikipedia. I understand it. I still don't understand how he connects directly to the Nazis, other than by the fact that they're both evil.

TheSumOfGod said:
My point was, since the major news network are about as (un)reliable as the fringe internet sites, I might as well pay as much if not more attention to the "latest headlines" of the fringe internet sites. At least they're more interesting.

But they are, by your own admission, highly dubious. Why shouldn't I merely reject them, like I do with O'Rielly and Rush?

TheSumOfGod said:
The Duplessis Orphans is no urban legend, the government even had to pay money and apologize to some of the survivors. :o

Did I say it was you fool?

No.

And if you wanna get all upset over posts, the site you linked to is mostly full of ****.

The Duplessis Orphans numbered no more than (approx) 20 thousand (not all of them were put into the institution however). Only your conspiracy websites claim over 50 thousand have been found in mass graves.

Its yet another case of 10% Truth 90% Bull****.

I'm disinclined to trust information from sites like that. I'm not saying it's all wrong, though. I don't generally buy into conspiracy theories but again, that doesn't mean I believe that everything the mainstream media and the government tells us is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

KingOfDreams said:
I'm disinclined to trust information from sites like that. I'm not saying it's all wrong, though. I don't generally buy into conspiracy theories but again, that doesn't mean I believe that everything the mainstream media and the government tells us is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Its a true story... some of it. All this '50 thousand children in mass graves' is crap.

Mentok said:
Its a true story... some of it. All this '50 thousand children in mass graves' is crap.
Unless you account for inflation...

Wait, are you saying that something bad happened in the world and that Bush wasn't responsible for it??? That can't be!

TheSumOfGod said:
Well, what did you expect? The near-totality of the "more credible" sites are influenced or owned by the governments and corporations of this world... :o

I love how you lump 'governments' and 'corporations' into the same category like that. As if ALL corporations are scheming, murderous, evil and corrupt.

Another great illustration of your logic.

And if this story had any truth to it, there are plenty of noteworthy news sources that would have picked up the scent and investigated it. You people are so gullible.

JLBats said:
I've read that many times on Wikipedia. I understand it. I still don't understand how he connects directly to the Nazis, other than by the fact that they're both evil.

A) Former Nazi doctors were on site, working on both projects (for the CIA), and B) Dr. Cameron's close associate was a certain "Dr. Green" (sometimes called "Dr. Greenbaum"), who was later identified by witnesses and documents as being Dr. Josef Mengele. :eek:

Mentok said:

No, no, there were 50,000 children that were a part of the experiments at one time or another, but only a few hundred were found in mass graves. :o

lazur said:
You people are so gullible.

Unlike YOU, I suppose, who considers George W. Bush's mouth to be a fountain of truth? :rolleyes:

TheSumOfGod said:
No, no, there were 50,000 children that were a part of the experiments at one time or another, but only a few hundred were found in mass graves. :o

Yeah my mistake (I did it a few times in the thread), I ment to say 'the 50 thousand victims figure' is crap.

TheSumOfGod said:
Unlike YOU, I suppose, who considers George W. Bush's mouth to be a fountain of truth? :rolleyes:

You need help. Just because I speak up when I think Bush is being unfairly attacked for purely political reasons, that doesn't mean I consider everything he says to be the truth.

Get over yourself already and quit trying to lump everyone into a category your tiny intellect will understand. Not all corporations are evil. Not all people who defend certain policies from Bush are blind Bush followers.

But you, on the other hand, have proven beyond a doubt that you are one very paranoid guy. I almost feel bad for ya. Almost.

lazur said:
You need help.

Right back at ya.

Just because I speak up when I think Bush is being unfairly attacked for purely political reasons, that doesn't mean I consider everything he sais to be the truth.

But you defend him and support his views and his actions ALL OF THE FREAKIN' TIME, even when it's quite obvious to practically everyone else (even to the die hard conservatives) that it's time to call "bulls**t!" on his corrupt behavior.

Get over yourself already and quit trying to lump everyone into a category your tiny intellect will understand. Not all corporations are evil. Not all people who defend certain policies from Bush are blind Bush followers.

But you, on the other hand, have proven beyond a doubt that you are one very paranoid guy. I almost feel bad for ya. Almost.

Potato, patato. :rolleyes:

The Squirrel said:
Less than the number of children who get aborted each year.

Besides the point. And "children" don't get aborted, by the way, tiny little clusters of fertilized cells known as "foetuses" get aborted. :rolleyes:

DON'T turn this thread into yet another f***ing abortion thread.

TheSumOfGod said:
Besides the point. And "children" don't get aborted, by the way, tiny little clusters of fertilized cells known as "foetuses" get aborted. :rolleyes:

DON'T turn this thread into yet another f***ing abortion thread.

Foetus - An unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal

NOT 'tiny little clusters of fertilized cells' :o

Mentok said:

Foetus - An unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal

NOT 'tiny little clusters of fertilized cells' :o

Once again, DON'T turn this into another pointless abortion thread, and I know very well what a foetus is, thank you very much (I probably meant to say "embryo"), and they're definitely NOT "children", let alone viable lifeforms. :o

After the war, Mengele first hid on a farm in Upper Bavaria, then fled to Argentina in 1949. In 1959, he fled to Paraguay, and then from the late 60's to his death in 1979, he lived in the São Paulo area of Brazil.

I guess Canada is now in the Southern Hemisphere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"