Mass Shootings/killings in America: the All Inclusive Thread

This thread has proven white women are indeed frightening. :o

Yeah, I thought it was clear that I was trying to address to the black lives matter issue and the fact that the guy though I was the bait. Forget it.

Yeah, I thought it was clear that I was trying to address to the black lives matter issue and the fact that the guy though I was the bait. Forget it.

I was just making an admittedly mean spirited joke towards Elektra. I apologise for dismissing the point of your story. I will add that it brings attention to African American gun owners who are sometimes overlooked by those on the left.

So doing nothing is preferable. Cool story.

Ah, the protection BS. Giving paranoid people access to guns is not a good idea

I think the only thing you can do is have more security officers ever where that is it.

You as much as anyone has talked on these forums the last couple of years about male aggression, rape, white nationalist terrorism and other mass shootings. Particularly how women fear men and the strength disparity between the two. Guess what? There is a tool to bridge that gap.

But now, that it doesn't fit your current argument, crime isn't that bad. It was a totally valid response to your claim that someone who is fearful of crime is paranoid.

Yeah cause women are the ones shooting up schools and churches and killing their spouses.

Restricting gun access to the ones most likely to use them (men) would benefit everyone.

Last edited:
It's possible nothing has influenced culture and politics more than testosterone.

Yeah cause women are the ones shooting up schools and churches and killing their spouses.

Restricting gun access to the ones most likely to use them (men) would benefit everyone.

So you're suggesting gun control that discriminates against male gun owners, after complaining in the past that the few people here who are vocal about gun rights don't want to listen to reasonable gun control. How about suggesting an idea based in reality?

It's possible nothing has influenced culture and politics more than testosterone.

Lets be honest here, we males tend to fork up stuff more than needed.
People can whine about feminism all they want on this but it is true...how many bullshirt has started because we guys wanted to act like the alpha male around others?

And there is an imbalance between male violence and female.
Yeah there are woman who abuse and stuff, but compared to it...its still "in favor" of males.

And again people can whine about feminism with me saying that, but we act like this because we think we own the world and everything in it...woman probably would act like that too if we wouldnt have successfully held them down.
Thats why the moment a woman acts out of line and even a tiny bit like a alpha male...society gangs up on her.

Im not saying "all men are bad" or that only males should be banned from owning guns or so in this particular case...but the longer we dance around the subject the worst it gets.
We still live in a world where toxic masculinity is a huge thing that causes so much damage on all corners.

And in terms of shootings its just forking fact that 90 or 95% are done by males.
We can go even further to find quite a lot of those males have incel tendencies or general toxic masculinity issues.

Its something to think about for sure...its not a solution, but at this stage anything is better than doing nothing.
But my number 1 solution to the problem is always to tackle the problem on the mental aspect.
Mentality and mental health are the major reasons shootings happen, we need to do more on this front above all else.

You can’t just restrict gun access to one gender and say someone can’t have a gun just because they’re a man.

You can’t just restrict gun access to one gender and say someone can’t have a gun just because they’re a man.

Okay, how about no one with domestic violence charges against them can have a gun? That would be a fantastic start.

And then anyone with assault charges.

Last edited:
Just announced that a second person has died.

Those places are supposed to be secure as bad place, so it shows how far gone we are.

Okay, how about no one with domestic violence charges against them can have a gun? That would be a fantastic start.

Just the fact that such an obvious question isn't already a law is truly sad. These are no brainers really.

This right here! I'm a believer in the 2nd amendment but they definitely need better background checks as well as restrictions such as the ones you pointed out.

I work in a library, and a few months ago we had to do active shooter training.

Has anyone else had to do this?

We had to watch an active shooter training video, but I've never done actual training where we physically run and hide or anything like that.

Same. We saw a video about it but the reality is where I work if someone went on a shooting spree there isn't much hiding or running to do.

Same. We saw a video about it but the reality is where I work if someone went on a shooting spree there isn't much hiding or running to do.

We could lock ourselves in the office or the restroom (it needs a key to unlock), or maybe get outside through the stockroom, there's a big garage door back there for when we get our weekly supply trucks. If we could get outside through there, right outside are dumpsters and then woods behind the store, a housing complex to the right, or another parking lot to a plaza with an auto parts store, a hair salon, and Little Caesar's to the left.

It's already federal law that anyone with a domestic violence conviction cannot buy, own or transport a gun. People get around it for different reasons like for example their guns are never confiscated by police but the law is there.

When say assault, do you mean misdemeanor or felony assault?

Two shooters jumped out of a van and shot up a kosher market. Possible anti-Semitic hate crime.

Six dead, including the two shooters, three civilians, and one policeman who apparently tried to approach them and was the first to be shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"