Mass Shootings/killings in America: the All Inclusive Thread

Are these monsters who stream their mass murders charged for producing a snuff film? If not then it's something prosecuters and our courts need to be doing. Just because these bastards don't put their crimes on VHS or DVD doesn't make what they are streaming any less of a snuff film.
You have a good point. It really should be a crime in and of itself.,

Parkland shooter got life in prison. And the reaction to that instead of the death penalty is kind of disgusting.

He killed a bunch of kids in Florida. They want blood and will not settle for less. He was a kid himself with mental health issues. Does the death penalty make any difference to life in prison? Not really and it will cost more to do it than just letting him rot in jail.

Nothing about him is going to change the how or why, or prevent it from happening again. Clearly, going by the number of school shootings since then.

These people would rather have blood than prevent another tragedy from occuring. The student survivors want gun reform and mental health help and changes that might actually work to stop this in the future.

That's all useless to these people. They just want him dead. I don't blame them but I also know it won't make any difference.

I've never been a fan of the death penalty though I understand it in this case. Personally life without parole is probably more of a punishment, jail is a horrible place to live and he's so young. I'd rather see a young kid get life than an innocent man get death.

I dunno just the fact that he fought against the death penalty was reason enough to execute him.

Why should he get what he wants while the victims lives were ruined?

Oh you don't want to die? But you killed 17 innocent people?

I dunno just the fact that he fought against the death penalty was reason enough to execute him.

Why should he get what he wants while the victims lives were ruined?

Oh you don't want to die? But you killed 17 innocent people?

So you harass the jurors who decided not to kill him?

Lol, I never said the jurors should be harassed.

Just that the POS shouldn't have got what he wanted which was to live a long life.
A long life in a nightmare facility -- Assuming he doesn't get murdered. He won't be living the dream by any means.

A long life in a nightmare facility -- Assuming he doesn't get murdered. He won't be living the dream by any means.

He will be under protective custody and can adapt to living in a cell.

And he's scared to die and fought the death penalty. So when they gave him life, he won.

Dahmer was in protective custody, too. He begged to be put in general population because he was losing his mind from the solitude. Wasn't much longer after that he was murdered. This kid could go the same exact way. I've heard multiple prisoners complain that the isolation of protective custody was almost torture after they were in it for a long time.

Dahmer was in protective custody, too. He begged to be put in general population because he was losing his mind from the solitude. Wasn't much longer after that he was murdered. This kid could go the same exact way. I've heard multiple prisoners complain that the isolation of protective custody was almost torture after they were in it for a long time.

Solitude is bad but there's nothing worse than that long walk to the execution room not knowing what awaits you on the other side.

Solitary confinement is torture.
From what I've heard, yeah, it is. But there are some people who just can't be with others for their safety and that of others. I watched a show on the Onion. Some serious crazies in there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"