Mass Shootings/killings in America: the All Inclusive Thread

All these shootings in California. I've been to these places, multiple times. All these people are doing is going about their lives. It's so unfair.

It is but until the gun lobby is stopped it, this will not stop either. I would say the usual bull**** "write to your congressman" but we know exactly why gun reform laws will never be passed.

It is but until the gun lobby is stopped it, this will not stop either. I would say the usual bull**** "write to your congressman" but we know exactly why gun reform laws will never be passed.

Doesn't California have super strict gun laws?

Gun laws are only as effective as their neighbor's laws. When they can go to another nearby state and get guns that are illegal in California it doesn't help as much. Same issue Illinois has with Chicago. Stricter gun laws but a quick run to Indiana or another state and problem solved.

There's no respect for life anymore and I think social media likes is driving some of this too.

Now if only the US would start jailing influencers in this country who do the same thing... won't happen though.

Apparently there’s a photo circulating on Twitter that shows three suspects, carrying hunting rifles. The picture fits with police scanner information.

3 shooters? Yikes! That would be really bad. :(

Its going to be a long night. I'm seeing a lot of different reports, its going to take some time to figure out what is going on, I think.

It's pretty frightening .

I had several night classes as an Undergrad and Grad School , and to have to worry about an active shooter that late at night, and in the dark , is scary.

Its going to be a long night. I'm seeing a lot of different reports, its going to take some time to figure out what is going on, I think.
It's always this way so early. It should be more clear by morning. Hopefully they catch whomever did this by then as well.

It's always this way so early. It should be more clear by morning. Hopefully they catch whomever did this by then as well.

The main thing that concerns me is the varying reports of different buidlings reporting shots fired. We already know it isn't confined to one building. And MSU is a big place, with big buildings.

Just announced -- the shooter is dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound. At least they don't have to worry about an active shooter anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"