Math Teacher Helps Students Cheat

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
An elementary school math teacher from Atlanta was fired from her job after she allegedly provided students with answers during a test she was supervising.

According to another teacher at Dobbs Elementary School, Shayla Smith was overheard telling the teacher whose students she was supervising that she "had to give your kids...the answers because they're dumb as bad place."

A three-member test-cheating tribunal also heard testimony from a former student of Smith's who said she and others were given the answers during a test in 2010.

Smith denied the allegations, but a state analysis of tests proctored by the former fifth-grade teacher "found what was described as a practically impossible frequency of changes from wrong to right," according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Smith is one of some 180 Atlanta Public School educators accused of cheating following a state investigation, the majority of whom have either retired or resigned.

I guess that's how they get down in HOTlanta

3ojplx.jpg

One of my college teachers would go over an entire test the class before we would take it. And it would be an open book test.

Teachers helps kids cheat, fired. Teacher abuses special needs students, retrained. Anyone else see a problem with that?

Untitledpicture-1.png

This is Bill Belichick, coach of the New England Patriots. He's won 3 super bowls, how? He cheated. He even got caught cheating and nobody cared! Now, when Bill Belichick got caught, he did not panic, he just said what every good white cheater says when they get caught. I misinterpreted the rules!

All I had to do was hear she said they were dumb as bad place to determine she couldn't go the Belichick route. Straight black chick fa sho.

So do teachers/schools get bonuses for get a certain percentage of people passing?

This happened all the time back in high school. People would not do a thing in class or even show up half the time and still get a pass mark.

This sort of thing is RAMPANT in the Atlanta school system, trust me, I know firsthand.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/gbi-agents-begin-interviewing-atlanta-teachers-in-/nQmCD/

From Wikipedia:
An investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) released in July 2011 found that 44 out of 56 schools cheated on the 2009 CRCT. 178 teachers and principals were found to have fixed incorrect answers entered by students. The size of the scandal has been described as one of the largest in United States history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"