The Flash Matt Letcsher IS Eobard Thawne/ Reverse Flash

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
I thought we needed a proper thread for him after all this time.

Although he seems to be a regular now in Legends of Tomorrow. Is he going to just continue to guest star here on the Flash?

At first, I didn't really care much for Letscher as Reverse Flash. Cavanaugh was just so great in the role, that Letscher imo couldn't touch him. But I guess it was unfair to judge him, since Letscher only had a handful of appearances as Thawne and Cavanaugh was a regular. But now, the more I see of Letscher as Reverse Flash, the more I like him.

I like him as Reverse-Flash as we get the real Eobard Thawne. If there is a reason for Barry to appear in Legends, he's got one with Thawne racing through time.

I wish they would explain in the Flash though why Reverse Flash is messing with world history. Does it have anything to do with Flash himself, or just some completely separate plan?

And which Reverse Flash is this? The one who went back and killed Barry's mother again in the premiere episode of Flash season 3, or one from another period of time?

I wish they would explain in the Flash though why Reverse Flash is messing with world history. Does it have anything to do with Flash himself, or just some completely separate plan?

And which Reverse Flash is this? The one who went back and killed Barry's mother again in the premiere episode of Flash season 3, or one from another period of time?

The original one was erased along with Barry, so this is a different one.

I thought we needed a proper thread for him after all this time.

Although he seems to be a regular now in Legends of Tomorrow. Is he going to just continue to guest star here on the Flash?

I'm sure we'll see Eobard on Flash in the future. As Thawne said, they're destined to do it forever.

He's the Joker to Barry's Batman, the Luthor to his Superman. Captain Cold is probably more iconic but his relationship with the Flash is much different. Eobard Thawne is Barry Allen's mortal enemy in pretty much every adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"