Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is honestly very exciting. Trying to speculate on what Reeves' aesthetic is going to be. Haven't really felt this way since the 2003/2004 days before we got our first stills from Batman Begins.

Last edited:
This is honestly very excited. Trying to speculate on what Reeves' aesthetic is going to be. Haven't really felt this way since the 2003/2004 days before we got our first stills from Batman Begins.
Yeah, but we at least got some hints as to what BB would look like. We got pics of Bruce and Alfred, along with the Tumbler before we got the Batsuit. With this, we know absolutely nothing. :hehe:

I guess that’s confirmation that the oval is not coming back this time around. That’s actually a question that I really wanted to be answered.

The new logo looks awesome from what I can tell.

Not crazy about the new logo, or at least these various possible renderings of it.

Pretty sure it’s just some dude messing around. I don’t think his mockups have anything to do with the production.

I mean the only thing we are able to discern from the photo is that the emblem be thicc af.

Last edited:
It's a good indicator the aesthetic may be retro-esque, as that thick logo is almost always firmly rooted within the past.

Also interesting Batman:Ego is the first time a Batman director has directly referenced it as a favorite, and those Darwyn Cooke designs are most definitely inspired from the Golden Age.

I'd be thrilled if he could make the Kane ears work.

The thing is, by the time Batman encountered his most famous villains, he’d already ditched that cowl. I like that cowl best when Batman’s fighting gangsters and the like rather than full blown supervillains.

I mean the only thing we are able to discern from the photo is that the emblem be thicc af.
We don't even know if it has anything to do with his movie. It could just be something Batman related in the background, while Reeves took a pic of him reading Detective 27. :hehe:

It's a good indicator the aesthetic may be retro-esque, as that thick logo is almost always firmly rooted within the past.

Also interesting Batman:Ego is the first time a Batman director has directly referenced it as a favorite, and those Darwyn Cooke designs are most definitely inspired from the Golden Age.

Imagine a poster like this :
images

Sorry but that doesn't sound like an official logo to me. Just glorified fan art.

Also, that could just be clip art and not the final design they plan on using.

Wasn't the emblem the very first thing we got out of Batman Begins?

Would be cool if history repeated here.

Also, that fuzzy outline of a logo looks NOTHING at all like the 1930s emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"