Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some rather large images...

The site that broke the Paul Walter Hauser thing got one of their scoops confirmed.

I'd be fine with Hauser so long as he didn't play the character anything like how he did in that cringeworthy "audition tape" he made a while back.

He's a talented guy that fits the physical description better than most. On paper he's a solid choice. But that tape really gave me pause. It's that bad.

Last edited:
If Brosnan, gets that part, that'll be one sexy Alfred. Bruce will have to keep going upstairs to tell Alfred to quiet the **** down.

I could also see him getting drunk and showing women the Bat Cave to impress them.

I like D’Elia. Don’t want him as Riddler though.
He cracks me up but I don't think he'll get the part either. He's on the rise as an actor getting a role in Snyder's new film and he's on the age range so that's maybe why his agent may have suggested the idea to him however the tweet seems to indicate he's more flabbergasted at the idea than anything else.

I hope we start hearing some official casting news before Disney/MCU suck up all of the talent out there....

Yeah. We all know you are physically incapable of doing both. Corporate monogamy.

I hope we start hearing some official casting news before Disney/MCU suck up all of the talent out there....
what talent ? except for the blade actor, who is WB is supposed to envy ?

WB need to secure maya hawke from strangers things, she make a great barbara gordon, she's on the rise.

Lol can you believe that we have a Joker movie, a Harley movie, and a Batman movie all in different continuities?

I'm expecting another month of drought for casting news.

Lol can you believe that we have a Joker movie, a Harley movie, and a Batman movie all in different continuities?
Really though, any future Harley films should be tied to Reeves' Batman and Hamada should ensure that by minimizing Margot's influence.

Screenshot_20190825-011635-1.jpg

Not a recent picture but more evidence towards the fact that yes, Robert Pattinson can get quite big

I wouldn't necessarily say big, but he can thicken up fine. Probably get close to a Muzzucchelli Year One physique, which is great.

EClyq29XYAA2KmE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back