Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Matt Reeves/WB, it’s Batman day. Trending on Twitter, release something. I know it’s unlikely....

Last edited:
As to the current discussion, I think Hamm, Mount and Fassbender could've each made great (and very different) Batmen. I was really rooting for Mount to be cast in the "older Bruce Wayne" gig on Titans, tbh. And now having seen Glen (an actor I generally like) in the role, I'm only more convinced he would've been a better fit.

Yeah, Glen's a good actor, but I nevertheless felt he was wrong for Bruce/Bats from the get-go. And sure enough... :(

Happy Batman Day !!

Md2JIH6.gif

giphy.gif

Happy Bats day folks!

Just think about this time next year we should have seen the new Batsuit, the cast and possibly a teaser...

Let the good times roll!!

London is a really great city to use for Gotham. I hope they are planning to shoot stuff on location and not just on the sound stage.

There's no way in hell this shoots in January. Tenet wraps in November.

.... Maybe because he played Don Draper? Lol. He can tone down the sleezy part.

Also, Fassbender's american accent in the Steve Jobs movie was great. Can't see why you'd criticize it, wouldn't have guessed he was british

With respect to Hamm, even in the The Town, I found his rather straight arrow FBI agent character rather disreputable.

With respect to Fassbender, despite being a phenomenal actor, he does have a history of inconsistent accents. I need to watch Jobs again, but I'm thinking of his 12 Years a Slave accent, which was just weird (stunning performance aside).

With respect to Hamm, even in the The Town, I found his rather straight arrow FBI agent character rather disreputable.

With respect to Fassbender, despite being a phenomenal actor, he does have a history of inconsistent accents. I need to watch Jobs again, but I'm thinking of his 12 Years a Slave accent, which was just weird (stunning performance aside).
His accent in Jobs was fine.

I was hoping to get a bat symbol design reveal today...
Oh well. I know this movie is far away but I can still dream! lol

Happy Batman day everyone.

Good to know he's in London. I hope it's there to stay.

Vincent D’onodrio joking with that Penguin casting is... stimulating?

Never crossed my mind.

He is to tall :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"