Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
VopKq.gif

We celebrate!!!

Until the next negative news kicks in and negative people starts whining, of course

Cue James Wann exiting Aquaman rumors in 5...4..3..2...

So is he the right choice again now? :o

This is good news. If it ends poorly, we know who to blame. And it isn't Matt Reeves.

Hope he does a good job. Gonna take a lot to impress me after seeing his current stuff.

Loved his last apes film, new one looks very good too. Im more excited for this than i was tdkr.

That's great news.

So is he the right choice again now? :o

This is good news. If it ends poorly, we know who to blame. And it isn't Matt Reeves.

He was definitely the right choice to me. I'm really pleased right now.

Well let's see what can be the result of having him as director. The script is still being constructed by Affleck and johns so we might have a real good film.

Is he producing as well according to front page?

Looks like he might have another hit movie as well..
ErikDavisVerified account‏@ErikDavis 25m25 minutes ago
More
ErikDavis Retweeted Birth.Movies.Death.
WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES test screening review calls it "terrific," anonymous says it's "maybe the best movie I've seen this year"

ErikDavisVerified account‏@ErikDavis

ErikDavis Retweeted Birth.Movies.Death.
WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES test screening review calls it "terrific," anonymous says it's "maybe the best movie I've seen this year"

Maybe hyperbole. But good news anyway.

As usual, money talks. Glad WB did the right thing.

There are still a lot of things up in the air about this project, but this is finally a piece of actual confirmed news that most people will be able to get behind.

So anyone think Michael Giacchino might score this sucker? I hope so.

I never doubted he would end up been hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"