Max Headroom is Moloch!

wow, he was my first choice to play Dr. Manhattan, Comedian, Silk Spectre 1 and 2, Night Owl 1 and 2, and Veidt! ;)

kidding....great casting by the way! Don't forget that he was the main villain in Lawnmower Man 2!

1.91 meters
this is gonna be fun

Inspired casting. I preety much like the guy in everything he has done. I can see him as Moloch all the way, with the skinny face and pointy ears.

AWESOEM casting.

mattfrewer_creation.jpg

WOW!!! I'd post a pic of Moloch but I can't find one.:cmad: Great casting choice though, closest they'll ever get.:woot:

WOW!!! I'd post a pic of Moloch but I can't find one.:cmad: Great casting choice though, closest they'll ever get.:woot:

I know it's unfair, but I have this dread that this guy will ham in up, viz a vie Headroom, The Stand, etc., because I feel as though I've only seen him in those sorts of roles.
Unless he played the Homeless Dad in that Christmas episode of Saved by the Bell where Zack spent all of his time wearing Cosby-caliber sweaters in a shopping mall and fell in love with Homeless Daughter. So if Frewer played that guy then brilliant and my initial fears will become a silly memory. Does Moloch lead any rousing Christmas Carols in Watchmen? 'Cuz maybe he should.

Its hard to manip that - its already pretty perfect.

Whitening of the hair and its done.

"generation x"? What in the cork are you talking about?

Reptile mentioned it too on the 1st page, 'generation x' was that tv pilot for the young X-men, this actor played a supervillan in it. It's an absolute piece of crap, the only moment I looked at more than once for laughs was a bit with this actor, I thought the way he said a line and then followed it with a high pitched laugh was good in a weird way and even edited it into a little video collage thing i was making up. He's probably a good actor that was just in a crappy production, has now worked his way up to 'dying dad' on DOTD and will now get his biggest break with old Moloch, he is the spit of Jacobi.

I don't think Moloch is a 'big break' for Matt. The guy has played a lot of characters (I love his Sherlock Holmes performances), has starred in a lot of TV series and is very well respected in the medium, just not very famous. This is just only one of numerous roles in his career and a fun part for him to play.

And yes, it is absolutely perfect casting.

(He also did the voice for "The man who killed Batman", probably my favorite BTAS episode :woot:)

i always thought chris cooper would make a good moloch

My life for you! =p
Yeh, He was also in Stephen King's mini series "The Stand" probably my fave King adaptation.

He was the lunatic bomber that would always tell the Devil

"My Life For Yours!"

I think he will do great especially with Snyder honing his acting talent.

Me Likey :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"