May 2008 Solicitations

Not to mention the fact that one's own artistic talent doesn't mean a bloody thing when commenting on other art. I think Britney Spears sucks; does that mean I have to be able to sing better than she can? :o
- CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI-16. Hmm...a title that is both blunt and long. I agree that Hitch pooched Black Knight's helmet. I may give it a try. Haven't read anything by Cornell, though.
The mere prospect of the Black Knight's presence means you should definitely give it a try. Do it, Dread. If it sucks, we can ***** about it together. :up:
- So THOR gets a 2-issue break from Coipel, that is interesting. I wonder if he'll have battled any actual villains yet. Because as good as JMS is on this book, he is in serious danger of putting Thor in too limited a niche. A nice non-Norse story might break something up.
He fought the Destroyer in the last issue.

Wasn't Jimmy Chung supposed to be doing issues 40 & 41 of New Avengers?

He's doing #40, due in April; they probably swapped his issue with Tan's in order to give him more time, since he's slow as cold molasses.

-
-
- I still fail to see the point of AVENGERS: FAIRY TALES or any of the Fairy Tales mini's other than to keep Cebulski off better comics while keeping him on the payroll. Seriously, if he ever goes DC exclusive on us, it will be because Marvel wasted him on this ****. It seems they didn't learn any lessons from McKeever. Give him an Avengers title or somethin', anything better.

I read somewhere he is doing a Wolverine arc with David Finch after the Mystique arc.

-I'm Pretty Sure Dan Ketch will be back with #23.I really hope Aaron can deliver good Ghost rider stories

-Loving How Red Skull's Plan is almost near perfect.Can't wait to see what's to come.Epting is always awesome.

-Iron Fist looks great.Love how they are exploring all former Iron fists.

The Morrison New X-Men collection coming in May looks interesting, though it may just be me. The hardcovers are impossible to find, you know.

god i love marvel ahahah

Not to mention the fact that one's own artistic talent doesn't mean a bloody thing when commenting on other art. I think Britney Spears sucks; does that mean I have to be able to sing better than she can? :o

Some people have this fallacy that you need to have comparable or some skill of whatever person you are criticizing. Usually this is used as a strawman arguement to defend whoever is being criticized. By that logic, if you were served a bad meal at a restaurant, you have no right to complain unless you are a chef yourself. The arguement defies all logic (and would mean we have an entire industry of movie critics who should vanish), but it persists sometimes.

The mere prospect of the Black Knight's presence means you should definitely give it a try. Do it, Dread. If it sucks, we can ***** about it together. :up:

I might, depending on how heavy a week it is when it launches. I should get around to buying that Gage/Perkins UNION JACK one of these days...

He fought the Destroyer in the last issue.

I know but he is a Norse enemy. Doesn't Thor have any rogues who aren't either Norse related or the Wrecking Crew? Like to me it would be a fun change of pace if you had some regular non-magical villain operating in Oklahoma or something figuring it is the last place any heroes are, and all of a sudden Thor shows up. Just something to break the routine. Eh, I like the book anyway.

Oh no, stay strong! lol

On NEWUNIVERSAL? We'll see.

I read somewhere he is doing a Wolverine arc with David Finch after the Mystique arc.

-I'm Pretty Sure Dan Ketch will be back with #23.I really hope Aaron can deliver good Ghost rider stories

-Loving How Red Skull's Plan is almost near perfect.Can't wait to see what's to come.Epting is always awesome.

-Iron Fist looks great.Love how they are exploring all former Iron fists.

- Cebulski doing a WOLVERINE arc? Interesting.

- I hope Aaron can deliver good GR stories, too. He surely inherited a continuity mess from Way.

- Yeah, Red Skull's plan is good, I just hope it eventually comes to a climax.

- Iron Fist is also good.

Plus, you're already getting that Sinestro Corps hardcover, so that should last a week.

You...don't like Morrison's New X-Men?

Plus, you're already getting that Sinestro Corps hardcover, so that should last a week.

I'd tell you to grow up, but THAT is a waste of breath. At the very least get some new material. Pathetically predictable, m'man.

It's too much work to type "y" and hit the spacebar?

Nope. I LOVE Morrison's work. A LOT of it. I did not dig his stuff on X-Men at all. It was too far out, too hip and just didn't fit right with what I love about the X-Men. Love him on the Authority, love his JLA, didn't like his X-Men.

It's too much work to type "y" and hit the spacebar?

Never mind, didn't mean to hurt your brain or anything. I'll try to avoid typing in verbal slang in the future so you don't have to work at reading.

Doc Destruction's opinions creep me the hell out. [/predictable]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"