Maybe he killed Kaito

I know who Elle's father is

050411_darthVader_hmed2_3p.hmedium.jpg

That's impossible!

This poll will close on 08-09-2010 at 12:36 AM

Heh, I don't think the mystery will last that long. :D

But as for the hooded figure, I think it's Adam. Could be someone else but right now it's looking like Adam killed Kaito.

OK, I don't think West was the killer, but... there is something fishy about him... I know he has been nice to Claire, and the spoilers says that he will be in the angels side... but do you remember the stalking? (Singer's Superman style...)

I think in my god honest opinion, that West killed Kaito. Reasons why:
  1. He can fly, so he could've pushed Kaito off and flew away.
  2. He has the ski mask.
  3. He's the one in the painting making out with Claire and (possibly) could kill HRG.
You can't say it wouldn't make sense that West killed him. Adam might have put him up to it to get revenge for his abduction. He could work with the Company. Who knows why he did it? But I think he did.

Who does the hooded figure look like to you?

killeroftwelve_sm.jpg

It looks like Adam to me, hmm... As much as I don't care for wes, I don't think it is very plausible for him to be the Hooded Killer.

WILD THEORY ALERT: What if it is HRG? Revenge to the Company thing.

Spoilers from producer/director Greg Beeman's blog regarding Episode 7 - "Out of Time":

And in the final scene - a big surprise - as we reveal who Adam Monroe is at the end of the episode… Okay, so how many of you saw that coming? Of course I’ve known for months and have become pretty blasé about it. Behind the scenes we all freely discuss the actor who plays Adam in both his incarnations. In fact he’s been playing both roles way back since episode 1 when he was naught but a shadowy figure on the Deveaux rooftop.

So there you have it.

OK, I don't think West was the killer, but... there is something fishy about him... I know he has been nice to Claire, and the spoilers says that he will be in the angels side... but do you remember the stalking? (Singer's Superman style...)

I'm thinking either:

A. He's, whether he knows it or not, a spy for The Company.
B. Him and Claire have a falling out and he goes all Fatal Attraction on her ass.

That doesn't condemn him in any way. In fact, by making the parallel to Superman, you proved that stalking =/= villainy.

Spoilers from producer/director Greg Beeman's blog regarding Episode 7 - "Out of Time":

And in the final scene - a big surprise - as we reveal who Adam Monroe is at the end of the episode… Okay, so how many of you saw that coming? Of course I’ve known for months and have become pretty blasé about it. Behind the scenes we all freely discuss the actor who plays Adam in both his incarnations. In fact he’s been playing both roles way back since episode 1 when he was naught but a shadowy figure on the Deveaux rooftop.

So there you have it.
Oh my word! I never saw this coming! [M. NIGHT SHYMALAN] What a twist! [/M. NIGHT SHYMALAN]

/sarcasm. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"