Mayor fights entire town to have family dog killed

Verbal threats won't work (except to land the guy in jail). If the owners want to save the dog, start campaigns on social networks like reddit and Facebook, maybe get anonymous involved. And make a lot of noise to any media outlets that will listen, which it looks like they're doing. I think this will end with the mayor eventually backing down.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks like the dog took a bite out of the mayor's reelection chances too.

[YT]6YMPAH67f4o[/YT]

He's due up for reelection next year in April. Let's see how long people's memories are if the dog is put down.

Anonymous is the joke.

They have hacked or temporarily paralyzed Sony, Bank of America, Fox News, Visa and they have seriously damaged the Church of Scientology's reputation and ability to raise money and recruits. Their pressure is so great they pretty much forced the CEO of a security firm to resign.

Consequently, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have an axe to grind.

I think the Church of Scientology already had its reputation besmirched back when it was created. Tom Cruise jumping on a couch didn't help either. Otherwise I have nothing more to contribute.

They have hacked or temporarily paralyzed Sony, Bank of America, Fox News, Visa and they have seriously damaged the Church of Scientology's reputation and ability to raise money and recruits. Their pressure is so great they pretty much forced the CEO of a security firm to resign.

Consequently, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you have an axe to grind.

Anonymous is a joke. They are a bunch of idiots that think they are futuristic virtual freedom fighters, but nothing more than *****ebag hackers with little to no relevance in the real world.

Anonymous is a joke. They are a bunch of idiots that think they are futuristic virtual freedom fighters, but nothing more than *****ebag hackers with little to no relevance in the real world.

Yep. I was right. Axe to grind. Have a good day, Nell.

If someone hurt my cat or my hypothetical future dog (fingers crossed), I'd find their address and phone number and as much else as I possibly could, and you'd better believe I'd give it to Anonymous. And PETA. And whatever other crazed over-the-top group I could find.

This guy is really excelling at political suicide... with other politicians, spin doctors would need to dig up evidence about affairs with transgender prostitutes or find pictures of them wearing blackface to a Halloween party in 1998. With this guy, all you have to do is point to 2013 and say "Hey, remember when this guy fought for the death of a dog that bit him that one time?" and he will become a thing of the past. What an idiot. :o

Yeah, something tells me this will come back to... bite him.

tumblr_lsmlwlZtsl1qdnabd.jpg

Yep. I was right. Axe to grind. Have a good day, Nell.

Yeah, I'm baffled at how with all the things Anonymous have done, how can they possibly be seen as a joke? :huh:

Oh wait, it's Nell. :o

Last edited:
"I won't let you take him! You go away or I'll...I'll bite you myself! You wicked old witch!"

Too obvious? Ah, well. I tried.

Nah, it's not bad. We just need to find if anyone photoshopped the mayors head on the WWotW then it'll be complete.

I can't stand how anyone there is a dog attack the first response to it is oh we have to kill it. Just dumb. There needs to be something done about that. I bet over half the time the dog attacks someone, the person did something like tease them or poke them or something like that.

My sister's dog bit a kid in the face once. As a reaction to being headbutted by said kid. There were only tears and one tiny scratch. But yes, most of the time a dog bites someone, it's probably because someone else did something stupid.

I can't stand how anyone there is a dog attack the first response to it is oh we have to kill it. Just dumb. There needs to be something done about that. I bet over half the time the dog attacks someone, the person did something like tease them or poke them or something like that.

My sister's dog bit a kid in the face once. As a reaction to being headbutted by said kid. There were only tears and one tiny scratch. But yes, most of the time a dog bites someone, it's probably because someone else did something stupid.

Not necessarily at all.

I got bit by a dog once simply because I tried to pet it. I hadn't even touched it before it attacked and bit me.

Now, neither myself, nor my parents (I was a child at the time) wished any harm upon the dog. The bite barely even broke the skin. We did discuss the situation with the dog owner but that was it. And that is how the situation needs to be handled, not by putting a dog to death.

But a dog very well could attack without a person doing anything to provoke it.

If a dog randomly attacks someone it is either rabid, or had been abused.

Especially a dog like a labrador.

I would probably order an animal put down if it had a history of biting, but since this is the first verified offense it would seem a large fine/settlement and maybe ordering the dog be kept away from children would be a better decree at this point.

Of course, it's all contextual. The dog bit her side, pretty hard and pretty deep. If it had torn an ear off or mutilated her face in some way nobody except for some fringe people would be debating this.

I would probably order an animal put down if it had a history of biting, but since this is the first verified offense it would seem a large fine/settlement and maybe ordering the dog be kept away from children would be a better decree at this point.

Of course, it's all contextual. The dog bit her side, pretty hard and pretty deep. If it had torn an ear off or mutilated her face in some way nobody except for some fringe people would be debating this.

Great post. It's pretty clear that some of the people spewing venom at Mayor Brown are doing so because they love their own dog or dogs in general. Brown seems to be going overboard, especially given the testimony about the dog's post-attack behavior, but that doesn't change the fact that the attack was indeed a serious one.

We need stricter legislation on dog control. Dogs don't bite people, people bite people. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"