MCU Ghost Rider

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
We've witnessed two Riders in the Agents of Shield series, but that's speculated to be separate to the larger MCU Universe as of late, even though some events do tie up. In any case, when, and how would be the best way to introduce the (or a) Ghost Rider character into the MCU? Be that as an origin film to later have him join the Avengers, or instead, maybe as an initial antagonist, later ally to another MCU hero?

How would you light the flames of this character?

No to joining the Avengers but a GOOD GR film would be a wonder to see. Lots of mythology to adapt.

I really wish there was some kind of Marvel film division that was geared towards more horror themed or more mature subject matter type product.

Ghost Rider I can see him as an Avengers ally but as far as being a team member...much like Strange I can't see it happening.

I feel like we can go at least ten years before another ghost rider. Let people forget him and then learn the new him

Ghost Rider really shouldn't have anything to do with the Avengers. If he's involved in a team movie, it should be Midnight Sons, AKA "Dr Strange puts together a team".

If we're getting Hercules in the Eternals, and a Black Widow film, and we're also getting the X-Men, then maybe eventually they can all team up with Ghost Rider to give us:

champions001.jpg

He'd probably work better in a team film than on his own, since his solo movies haven't been that well received.

The Champions would give us a little bit of the Avengers, a bit of the Eternals and a bit of the X-Men in one film, together with the supernatural aspect with Ghost Rider.

I don't know if there is precedent in the comics, but I always thought Ghost Rider would figure well into a Doctor Strange film.

I don't know if there is precedent in the comics, but I always thought Ghost Rider would figure well into a Doctor Strange film.

Ghost Rider has a fairly established onnection to Strange in the comics so you're correct, GR would definitely fit within a Doctor Strange movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"