MCU Multiverse

writer0327

Sidekick
Reaction score
What ramifications does a multiverse have on the MCU? First, is this a good thing, or does it make things more complicated? Will all the upcoming characters (X-Men, F4) actually appear in the same universe? Should it be a one-off concept Marvel can use as needed and not a mainstay in the overall universe?

How can it not make it a good thing if it opens up limitless possibilities going forward? Lack of a plan and bad writers could make it complicated, but I don't see that happining. Everyone bummed we may not see a Tony Stark Iron Man again or a Steve Rogers Cap again just saw the light

It also makes introducing the X-Men and FF a whole lot easier (if Marvel chooses to make it easier) and takes care of a whole bunch of questions being asked about the last 11 years.

Maybe complicated to some but I like it. Lots of possibilities and potential. I'm still expecting everything will be connected except for Deadpool being one of the alternate universes. Likely used a plot device after Endgame and the next saga being cosmic focused but I don't think it'll be an actual main thing on its own

Some of the responses to the multiverse news on social media are slightly concerning I think the general audience might get confused. There are people who think Foxverse and Spider-Verse are now all part of the same universe. oh dear....

Some of the responses to the multiverse news on social media are slightly concerning I think the general audience might get confused. There are people who think Foxverse and Spider-Verse are now all part of the same universe. oh dear....
They are already confused. They thought so before Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse., before Iron Man for that matter

What ramifications does a multiverse have on the MCU? First, is this a good thing, or does it make things more complicated? Will all the upcoming characters (X-Men, F4) actually appear in the same universe? Should it be a one-off concept Marvel can use as needed and not a mainstay in the overall universe?
It will be more complicated but also a good thing IMO. There's so much they can do with it.

I've already fielded a half dozen questions at work about it. I have a sneaky feeling this is gonna be separate universes for the Fox properties.

It will be more complicated but also a good thing IMO. There's so much they can do with it.

Yep they've been teasing it since Doctor Strange. Some of the confused responses on social media are interesting. Hard to tell who's trolling or not.

Yep they've been teasing it since Doctor Strange. Some of the confused responses on social media are interesting. Hard to tell who's trolling or not.
What kind of responses? You mean from the GA or fans?

At this point, it's best to ignore the people who actually think a cancelled franchise and animated film may be part of the MCU.

Better yet, just ignore the ones raising the question, lol.

What kind of responses? You mean from the GA or fans?

Here's one from IGN lol. So many things from in this comment.

Why is it everyone is like "ZOMG, IT EXISTS!!!" It was announced years ago that the x men and mcu were different. If you read "spider verse", you'd know the Sony films are their own universe as well INDIVIDUALLY. it goes like

MCU
Sony verse (spider Man 1-3)
Mainframe spider Man universe (that show was epic)
Fox kids animated universe along with the shows in syndication
Venom
Fox x-verse (including the gifted)
The capcom marvel universe
The Activision marvel universe (excluding ultimate spider Man... That game in itself is a part of the "venom" arc)
Super hero squad
Hanna Barbera

Need I go on?!? Good lord. You all need to read comics.

If they’re going to do the multiverse they have to bring in Saturnyne.

Oh yay this might be the perfect role to bring Kate Winslet into the MCU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"