MCU new locations

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
With the fox merger, the marvel universe is going to get much bigger, not just in terms of new characters. So which area are you most excited to see and if you have any dream pics of what they should look like feel free to post them!

Just few more:
-Contraxia as seen in Gaurdians 2 with Jack of Hearts w/maybe even starjammers showing up.

-Arcturus 4 (Starhawk grows up here after being kidnapped by Eon's son Era in alternate 591 Marvel universe)
*On sidenote, it seems there's a "caretaker of arcturus 4" as well but don't know much about that... (seen here http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=536125&page=6)

-Maybe the Red Raven whose on earth in the comics can have more room to live w/the sky people (they fly around w/wings) on some other planet instead of having to believe it's actually invisible on earth. An island in the sky with bird people would be like the Eyrie on Game of Thrones just magnified to comic proportions. It's not a pertinent Marvel character at all but just trying think of unique type visual and location.

Last edited:
The Savage Land and it's not even a contest.

6259051-4326760234-2000

I mean, come on. It's got dinosaurs, and undressed hawt wild people.

My "something else" pick: the Cancerverse.

tumblr_opdyqla7pc1r783xbo1_500.jpg

Latveria, The Baxter Building and The Negative Zone, but just choosing one, I went with Latveria.

All of the above, but of course the famous Blue Area of the Moon.

I just realized that with James Gunn out of the way, we may now get to see Halfworld! If I'm not mistaken, he was the one who wanted to keep Rocket "unique", or something like that.

But now Gunn is gone, so bring on the talking animals, I say. Bring on Lylla and the walrus dude. No, not the Spider-Man villain.

tumblr_inline_oo7o79SUDE1tfa0xt_640.jpg

Time for the MCU to unapologetically embrace even the most ridiculous and surreal elements of its source material.

g4SDJV0.jpg

Think Frankenstein's village in the orignal Karloff film BUT imbued with technology, robots, etc...

I would love to see the Savage Land on the big screen. That would have huge potential with lots of cool sci-fi adventure concepts to take advantage of, and lots of gorgeous scenery to look at.

I voted Negative Zone because Latveria and Baxter Building are givens.

Savage Land is a great choice.

g4SDJV0.jpg

Think Frankenstein's village in the orignal Karloff film BUT imbued with technology, robots, etc...

Yeah when I think of Latveria I think gothic horror, castles, crashing lightning and technology that looks like Bowie’s moment in the Prestige

6259051-4326760234-2000

I mean, come on. It's got dinosaurs, and undressed hawt wild people.

My "something else" pick: the Cancerverse.

tumblr_opdyqla7pc1r783xbo1_500.jpg

I agree with both. But Cancerverse should have definitely been on the list. I want to see a Nova, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill storyline set in the Cancerverse.

I agree with both. But Cancerverse should have definitely been on the list. I want to see a Nova, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill storyline set in the Cancerverse.

I think the cancerverse is already owned by marvel (might be wrong but idk?) and this thread is about the new locations coming in soon

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing that. Who do you think could play Ka-Zar?

My boyfriend and I were watching a travel video on Romania. It would be a perfect place to film Latveria. It would be fun to take it as seriously as they did Wakanda. In fact, Dracula’s castle is even in Romania!

Bugger I forgot to include Wundagore Mountain. I would love to see that and the Salem seven

I think the cancerverse is already owned by marvel (might be wrong but idk?) and this thread is about the new locations coming in soon
Okay. How about Subterranea, then?

d7839dc3f397791ae407ba4814426f0c.jpg

I would love a Fantastic Four movie inspired by Journey to the Center of the Earth, with Mole Man as the main antagonist.

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing that. Who do you think could play Ka-Zar?
I have no idea. I'm terrible at fancasting, lol.

My boyfriend and I were watching a travel video on Romania. It would be a perfect place to film Latveria. It would be fun to take it as seriously as they did Wakanda. In fact, Dracula’s castle is even in Romania!

That is another perfect looking example of how I envisioned Latveria....also watch the low budget vampire film Subspecies by Full Moon Entertainment....the castle would be ideal for Castle Doom and the caretaker of the castle is an older guy with a bushy beard...he would be ideal as Boris (I am sure he has passed away since the movie came out in 1991).

Thanks yeah it looks so perfect

Okay. How about Subterranea, then?

d7839dc3f397791ae407ba4814426f0c.jpg

I would love a Fantastic Four movie inspired by Journey to the Center of the Earth, with Mole Man as the main antagonist.

I have no idea. I'm terrible at fancasting, lol.

Ha, I was thinking travis fimmel. I know he pops up often in casting threads but he’s the only one who could play Ka-zar and not make it look like a joke

Mole man would be so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"