MCU Tag Team Battles: Black Panther & Erik Killmonger Vs. Captain America & The Winter Soldier

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

BLACK PANTHER & ERIK KILLMONGER

1497197904-black-panther.gif

black-panther-erk-killmonger.gif

Vs.

CAPTAIN AMERICA & THE WINTER SOLDIER

484d7764e0625296739c6fdf2b5eeadd.gif

So let's this started shall we....

Last edited:
I choose Black Panther & Erik Killmonger because of the vibranium suits.

Same. But in a close one. Black Panther was trying to kill the Winter Soldier but couldn't. Eh.........nevermind. Going Cap and Bucky. Forgot Cap was kind of handling BP in Civil War as well. MCU Cap seems to be way stronger than 616 Cap.

Think this one would have been a lot more interesting if you had mixed up the teams.

In terms of pure fighting ability I think Cap & Bucky probably have the advantage but neither one of them have any way of putting Killmonger or BP down. While Killmonger & Black Panther just need to land one swipe of there claws to the throat and its all over.

Also while I agree Cap was getting the better of Black Panther in Civil War wasn't this suit of BP's pre the introduction of him being able to absorb and redistribute kinetic energy? With that added feature of being able to throw literally everything right back at them I cant see any way for Cap & Bucky.

The Wakanda boys for the win.

The Wakandans 9/10, the army super soldiers have no ability to take out vibranium clad super soldier equivalents

Same. But in a close one. Black Panther was trying to kill the Winter Soldier but couldn't. Eh.........nevermind. Going Cap and Bucky. Forgot Cap was kind of handling BP in Civil War as well. MCU Cap seems to be way stronger than 616 Cap.

Agreed.

Think this one would have been a lot more interesting if you had mixed up the teams.

In terms of pure fighting ability I think Cap & Bucky probably have the advantage but neither one of them have any way of putting Killmonger or BP down. While Killmonger & Black Panther just need to land one swipe of there claws to the throat and its all over.

Also while I agree Cap was getting the better of Black Panther in Civil War wasn't this suit of BP's pre the introduction of him being able to absorb and redistribute kinetic energy? With that added feature of being able to throw literally everything right back at them I cant see any way for Cap & Bucky.

I agree with this. But if the suits were taken away or Cap and WS gets their own vibranium suits, then cap & ws wins.

Fun matchup but Team Wakanda wins this one.

Went with the Wakandans since their Vibranium suits would make them nearly unbeatable.

If it’s just fighting without the overly advantageous vibranium suits then I go for Cap and Bucky to win but barely

I agree with this. But if the suits were taken away or Cap and WS gets their own vibranium suits, then cap & ws wins.

Last edited:
All my posts from yesterday were deleted, that's weird.

I think its a bit of a toss up...but one thing that needs to be stated is that Cap and Buck are able to fight together seamlessly with minimal communication. IE when they fought Tony at the end of Civil War.

I don't think that T'challa and Erik would have that same chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"