MCU Tag Team Battles: Dark Elves & Extremis Soldiers Vs. Chitauri & Frost Giants

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

5,000 DARK ELVES (NO KURSED) & 5,000 EXTREMIS SOLDIERS

giphy.gif

6218619-img_0252.gif

Vs.

5,000 CHITAURI & 5,000 FROST GIANTS (NO GIANT MONSTER)

tumblr_m1q1jgQ6A11rp56ueo1_500.gif

jotun.gif

YES, ALL CHITAURI SHIPS AND DARK ELF SHIPS ARE INCLUDED!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

So let's this started shall we....

Last edited:
Are we including there ships?

Out of all four I tend to think the most physically powerful are the frost giants (don't know why). Think it was that general "Oh shirt" look when Thor was surrounded before Odin showed up that gives me that idea. However the Chitauri probably seem the weakest of the four.

I like this one mate as there's a lot of things to look at (watch I will be forgetting some feat that makes this a stomp for one team lol)

Also a very interesting question in my mind is what happens when Extremis meets Frost Giant? I would sway more towards the Frost Giants freeze the Extremis soldiers since there powers seem to be somewhat mystical but that's just a best guess. I think whoever wins the fight between those two wins the war.

Going Chitauri and the Frost Giants. I think the Dark Elves and Chitauri cancel each other out but the real battle is between the Frost Giants and Extremis and I think size is what will play the difference for that battle.

Are we including there ships?

Yes the ships are included, the Dark Elf large drop ships & small battle ships as well as the Chitauri's leviathian and small battle ships.

I think the Frost Giants are the deciding factor and will win regardless of being paired up with the useless Chitauri.

I think the Frost Giants are the deciding factor and will win regardless of being paired up with the useless Chitauri.

People are forgetting how powerful the Dark Elves superior long rangw weaponry are, remember those blackhole grenades?

They also performed much better against Asgardians, and of the four the Extremis soldiers should be on a simar level as the Chitauri.

People are forgetting how powerful the Dark Elves superior long rangw weaponry are, remember those blackhole grenades?

They also performed much better against Asgardians, and of the four the Extremis soldiers should be on a simar level as the Chitauri.
It’s a good point and I think they will do serious damage with those, but when the remaining Frost Giants close in they will ruin their enemies. If they had better allies it would be a stomp at that stage but the Dark Elves and Extremis soldiers are in with a chance if they can finish the Chitauri early.

Extremis soldiers way out class chitauri and dark elves & equipment outclass both chitauri & frost giants

Last edited:
Yes the ships are included, the Dark Elf large drop ships & small battle ships as well as the Chitauri's leviathian and small battle ships.

That does make it a lot harder to pick a winner I think. The dark elves looked a lot more dangerous of an aerial threat than the Chitauri did in their ships.

That does make it a lot harder to pick a winner I think. The dark elves looked a lot more dangerous of an aerial threat than the Chitauri did in their ships.

I just added images of both the large and small ships of the Dark Elfs & the Chitauri.

I just added images of both the large and small ships of the Dark Elfs & the Chitauri.

Under reconsideration with the ships I probably have to go more towards the Elves and Chitauri.

The Dark Elves drop ships just seem incredibly OP compared to the Chituari. Chitauri drop ships were destroyed by a single arrow from Hawkeye those Elf ships flew straight through stone and they were incredibly agile and seemingly hard to hit.

Could see them clearing the battlefield with their ships alone.

Under reconsideration with the ships I probably have to go more towards the Elves and Chitauri.

The Dark Elves drop ships just seem incredibly OP compared to the Chituari. Chitauri drop ships were destroyed by a single arrow from Hawkeye those Elf ships flew straight through stone and they were incredibly agile and seemingly hard to hit.

Could see them clearing the battlefield with their ships alone.

What about the large Dark Elf ships vs the Chitauri's Leviathans?

What about the large Dark Elf ships vs the Chitauri's Leviathans?

Good point im trying to think if I remember seeing the large Dark Elf ships actually doing anything apart from kamikazeing the ground at the beginning of the movie.

Can't say that I can so would give that advantage to the Leviathans.

Good point im trying to think if I remember seeing the large Dark Elf ships actually doing anything apart from kamikazeing the ground at the beginning of the movie.

Can't say that I can so would give that advantage to the Leviathans.

It can also turn invisible and tear through concrete and buildings.

It can also turn invisible and tear through concrete and buildings.
True I forgot that I think im just meaning in terms of offensive capabilities. I don't think I ever seen it firing weapons.

But they did look a bad place of a lot bigger than the Leviathans.

Yeah I voted for Frost Giants and Chitauri but change my mind to the Elves and Extremis now.

True I forgot that I think im just meaning in terms of offensive capabilities. I don't think I ever seen it firing weapons.

But they did look a bad place of a lot bigger than the Leviathans.

Yeah I voted for Frost Giants and Chitauri but change my mind to the Elves and Extremis now.

Okay, you're allowed to change your vote these polls have that option now.

The leviathans didn't have any offensive weapons either, they just rammed things just like the Dark Elf ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"