MCU Tag Team Battles (Halloween Edition): War Machine & Giant Man Vs. Abilisk (GOTG 2)

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

WAR MACHINE & GIANT-MAN

tumblr_o5u9wxKGS31sc0ffqo2_500.gif

Giant%2BMan.gif

Vs.

ABILISK

original.gif

So let's this started shall we....

Last edited:
Abilisk? The big creature in GOTG2?

Giant Man distracts the beast while War Machine drops HE and Napalm down his throat....BOOM !

Or...Giant man shrinks the Abilisk and puts it in a jar.

If Giant Man can hold that size I reckon the duo take this.

The only awkward thing is we really don't have too much info on Abilisk. I think Giant Man neutralizes all size advantage.

The dude can throw the wing of a plane like its nothing. (Granted its not the wing in its entirety but a 747 wing weighs in at around 95,000lbs or 47.5 tons) so we can safely estimate that Scott can lift 50 tons as giant man.

If War Machine needs to get involved its just to take Drax's role of jumping in the belly of the beast so he can fire his way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"