MCU Tag Team Battles: Rocket, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, & Falcon Vs. Spider-Man & Iron Fist

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

ROCKET RACCOON, HAWKEYE, WINTER SOLDIER, & FALCON

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

i11786499351.jpg

6211852-7894520904-51972.gif

Vs.

SPIDER-MAN, & IRON FIST

Qb2zqI.gif

tumblr_omx4xygTI21va9g1go1_500.gif

So let's this started shall we....

I think Rocket Racoon will actually be the difference maker here. He comes up with crazy gadgets on a whelm, he's also very fast and agile......as long as he has a distraction, I can see him taking out Spiderman who's the real threat. Not saying Iron Fist won't be hard to take out but I can see Hawkeye ending it quickly if he wanted to.

Rocket is very much the wildcard in this matchup. Iron Fist would be dispatched quickly and we would be left with 4 on 1 fight.

As much as I want to vote for team Spider-Man the foursome takes this one.

Winter Soldier & Falcon kept Spidey occupied in Civil War so adding Rocket or Hawkeye would probably tip the edge in there favour.

Danny can be kept busy with whoever is remaining.

As much as I want to vote for team Spider-Man the foursome takes this one.

Winter Soldier & Falcon kept Spidey occupied in Civil War so adding Rocket or Hawkeye would probably tip the edge in there favour.

Danny can be kept busy with whoever is remaining.

Yeah, the odds are just too great, and MCU Spider Man isn't all that skilled yet. Plus a lot of the 4 have ranged attacks.

I see Danny and Peter getting overwhelmed pretty quickly - if you sub out Star Lord for Rocket its an easy lock as Star Lord beat Spidey by himself in IW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"