MCU Tag Team Battles: Small Surtur, Ronan (w/Stone), & Ebony Maw Vs. War Machine, Scarlet, & Strange

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

PRE-ETERNAL FLAME SURTUR, RONAN (Power Stone), & EBONY MAW

tenor.gif

5482195-ronan2.gif

giphy.gif

Vs.

WAR MACHINE, SCARLET WITCH, & DOCTOR STRANGE

6577783-5145658734-Commo.gif

original.gif

tumblr_p89qkmZsYV1v1qefxo1_500.gif

This is an interesting one.
Ebony Maw is capable of taking out Doctor Strange as shown in IW. Ronan has the power to level everything in his path, Scarlet Witch is getting more and more powerful and is now a force to be reckoned with, while before she was more of a loose cannon... Small Surtur isn't that impressive because he's a severely weakened version of prime Surtur. War Machine is out of his element here.

I give it to the alien team. They have the brains, fire power and experience.

This is an interesting one.
Ebony Maw is capable of taking out Doctor Strange as shown in IW. Ronan has the power to level everything in his path, Scarlet Witch is getting more and more powerful and is now a force to be reckoned with, while before she was more of a loose cannon... Small Surtur isn't that impressive because he's a severely weakened version of prime Surtur. War Machine is out of his element here.

I give it to the alien team. They have the brains, fire power and experience.

War Machine should be able to give Pre-Eternal Flame Surtur a nice battle.

Though I agree Surtur would kind of be a none factor here, I think Ebony Maw and Ronan with the power stone is no joke. I don't think they would take the Avengers down easily but they would take them down for sure.

Think Small Surtur stomps War Machine. We saw in Iron Man 3 how the suits deal with extreme heat so surely Surtur just has to land once and Rhodey's out.

Ronan vs. Scarlett Witch again I have to see going to the bad guys. Scarlett is super powerful offensively but is a bit of a glass cannon. There is just no way she could take shots from Ronan's regular Kree strength never mind when he is imbued with the power of the power stone.

Strange vs. Maw well we have seen how that one goes. Strange usual need for hand movements to cast spells give Maw to much of an opportunity to tie him up or land something fatal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"