MCU Tag Team Battles: Thanos (No Stones) Vs. Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, & Thor (Ragnarok)

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

THANOS (NO STONES)

4MaKeA.gif

Vs.

HULK, VISION, IRON MAN, & THOR (RAGNAROK)

6249978-6246411-7284617590-giphy.gif

SleepyCraftyAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pd8gecfVq01xpdwtoo1_540.gif

6338162-mar-20-2018+12-43-47.gif

So let's this started shall we....

Last edited:
Thanos loses this one. No stones coupled with the numerical disadvantage proves to be too much for the Mad Titan.

If you take away the power stone then Ragnarok Thor vs Thanos would be a good fight. Thanos with no stones usually beats Thor 1 on 1 in the comics but this isn't the comics and this version of Thor is amped. By feats they're:
  • Both ridiculously durable (Thor has better feats and a proven healing factor but Thanos is in the same league with unknown limits)
  • Both extremely skilled in hand to hand (they even both have feats of easily outclassing Hulk)
  • Both hit comparably hard based on feats (Thanos took Hulk down in 10 well placed hits, Thor had Hulk floored and concussed with 2 lightning charged punches)
  • Both extremely strong but Thanos has the advantage
  • Thanos is limited to hand to hand whereas Thor has Asgardian swords he can charge with lightning
  • Thanos has no ranged attacks whereas Thor has his lightning which was powerful enough to level Odin's palace, destroy the bifrost and ragdoll, stun and (although I know some people on here deny it) knock out Hela.
Throw in Bleeding Edge Iron Man's proven ability to keep Thanos off balance plus Vision and Hulk and it becomes one sided.

Last edited:
If you take away the power stone then Ragnarok Thor vs Thanos would be a good fight. Thanos with no stones usually beats Thor 1 on 1 in the comics but this isn't the comics and this version of Thor is amped. By feats they're:
  • Both ridiculously durable (Thor has better feats and a proven healing factor but Thanos is in the same league with unknown limits)
  • Both extremely skilled in hand to hand (they even both have feats of easily outclassing Hulk)
  • Both hit comparably hard based on feats (Thanos took Hulk down in 10 well placed hits, Thor had Hulk floored and concussed with 2 lightning charged punches)
  • Both extremely strong but Thanos has the advantage
  • Thanos is limited to hand to hand whereas Thor has Asgardian swords he can charge with lightning
  • Thanos has no ranged attacks whereas Thor has his lightning which was powerful enough to level Odin's palace, destroy the bifrost and ragdoll, stun and (although I know some people on here deny it) knock out Hela.
Throw in Bleeding Edge Iron Man's proven ability to keep Thanos off balance plus Vision and Hulk and it becomes one sided.

Disagree that Thor's durability matches Thanos'. Post Ragnarok Thor hit Thanos with a metal rod, Thanos barely noticed and booted Thor away - although Thor did not use his lightning power punch.

I really wonder about Thor's healing factor, as he still hasn't managed to grow a new eye ( neither did Odin).

Thor took punches from the Hulk in Ragnarok and was knocked around - Thanos gets pushed back by Hulks charge but easily tanks his blows.

I think post Ragnarok Thor ( using his new lightning powers) and Hulk could probably beat no stones Thanos - add Iron Man and Vision and does become too one sided

So, what about..... Thanos no stones teamed up with HELA vs Thor, Hulk, Tony and Vision? Now that would be a serious battle.

The Avengers. I see a landslide coming in.

Thor barely was beating Hulk in Ragnarok. Thanos trounced him no stone. Thanos is going to win this.

I pick the team.

Thanos wiped the floor with both Thor and Hulk.
How did Thanos defeat Thor in the beginning of IW? No-one really knows for sure because we only get the tail end of that fight. A defeated Thor lays in front of an armored Thanos... We don't know if Thanos used the Power Stone on him or not, we don't know if the Black Order intervened...

Hulk sneak attacked Thanos and was able to put him on his back foot. The sheer raw strength and viciousness of the surprise attack played a big factor on how Hulk managed to pin Thanos down for a brief second. Then Thanos without the help of the Power Stone easily overpowers Hulk, totally outclassing him and proceeds to KO Hulk.

Bleeding Edge Armour Iron Man fought Thanos with the Power, Space and Reality Stones. One of the ways Thanos neutralized the flight advantage from BEA-IM was to use the Power and Space Stone combined in a attack that took him out. Still the BEA armor put up a great fight against a multiple stones wielding Thanos.

Hulk has the raw strength to surprise Thanos.
Thor has the power to attack Thanos in close quarters as well as from a distance.
BEA Iron Man has the fire power to attack Thanos from a distance. The armour has tremendous capabilities.
Vision has the Mind Stone and can also attack from a distance. He can fly and also use his intangibility.

Thanos can't really take out both BEA Iron Man and Vision from the sky. The combined power and abilities from the 4 avengers end up taking Thanos out. It's close but would say they probably win 6/10 fights.

Disagree that Thor's durability matches Thanos'. Post Ragnarok Thor hit Thanos with a metal rod, Thanos barely noticed and booted Thor away - although Thor did not use his lightning power punch.

Thor took punches from the Hulk in Ragnarok and was knocked around - Thanos gets pushed back by Hulks charge but easily tanks his blows.

Their durability feats against Hulk are very similar. Overall I'd say Thor has better durability feats though.

Thanos' notable durability feats are
  • shrugging off blows from Hulk without concussion or visible damage
  • only taking a minor scratch in his fight with bleeding edge Iron Man
  • tanking a powerful lightning blast from Thor and immediately jumping up to retaliate
  • surviving having Stormbreaker embedded in his chest long enough to use the Infinity Gauntlet

Thor's notable durability feats are
  • shrugging off blows from Hulk without concussion or visible damage
  • shrugging off blows from reality stone wielding Malekith without concussion or visible damage
  • shrugging off attacks from Mark 7 Iron Man without concussion or visible damage
  • immunity to his own lightning
  • walking away from the 30,000 foot fall from the Helicarrier
  • enduring power stone torture to the face
  • fully recovering from a brutal beating from Kurse within minutes
  • fully recovering from multiple stab wounds from Hela within minutes
  • surviving the explosion that disintegrated Sokovia
  • surviving the power stone explosion that destroyed his ship
  • surviving the "full force of a star" long enough to forge Stormbreaker

I really wonder about Thor's healing factor, as he still hasn't managed to grow a new eye ( neither did Odin).

His healing factor's impressive against all of Hela's other stab wounds but sure, it has limits. Regrowing an eye seems to be one of them.

So, what about..... Thanos no stones teamed up with HELA vs Thor, Hulk, Tony and Vision? Now that would be a serious battle.

Give Thor Stormbreaker and I'd go with the heroes in a close fight. If it's Ragnarok Thor then I can't see them beating Hela.

Thanos wiped the floor with both Thor and Hulk.
How did Thanos defeat Thor in the beginning of IW? No-one really knows for sure because we only get the tail end of that fight. A defeated Thor lays in front of an armored Thanos... We don't know if Thanos used the Power Stone on him or not, we don't know if the Black Order intervened

We know he fought Thor and Hulk one at a time rather than both at once but yeah, other than that we can only guess. My own guess is that it was one on one but Thanos used the power stone and/or Thor couldn't risk using his lightning inside the ship full of refugees.

Last edited:
Too much. Team takes this for sure.

Throw mantis in, and its a stomp

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back